Flashbacks of the Older Days

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. Flashbacks of the Older Days

User Info: LD_Ace_G

LD_Ace_G
4 years ago#1
Ok so I was playin AR as usual and as I was finishing up for the day I thought to myself " how was the AR community before I came along "? In the wee hours of the morning with nothing better to do and no work tomorrow, i decide to read some of the older posts and...

You guys sure used to argue a lot. Over everything. EVERYTHING it reminded me of HS 2 years ago lmaoo from reading these posts this is what I observed :

Master devil - public enemy #1 ( may come as a surprise but I actually know and like him. *gasps*! )

Lux/Emaruse beef
Deadlockk/Lo Hye beef
Beef, beef and more beef
VagrantSun - AR's advanced manual
Dr. Noah body - AR's 360 advocate
Grec/Oreo/Tiger/Detlex/Vixen/Fisticality - peacekeepers
Lux/Lo Hye duo
Paradonyx - troll ( jk you my bro )
Plix master - verbal punching bag
Cholocandy - random as hell lol

I laughed at the stuff I read and im sure you guys would too. But some of the stuff you guys said were real head scratchers lol. On a light note, Im talking to a lot of newcomers in party chats and meet more everyday. Some are even joining the boards. Progress! Gotta love it
GT: LD Ace G
#knicksnation

User Info: VagrantSun

VagrantSun
4 years ago#2
I'm annoyed to admit that I tend to be a walking dictionary wherever I go, yes. Back then I was too busy posting guides to argue much anyways.

User Info: Bellethor

Bellethor
4 years ago#3
I wouldn't call myself a peacekeeper, more like a guy so out of his mind and high like a kite that I don't wanna fight
Pokemon White FC: 4170-4725-7749

User Info: masterdevil007

masterdevil007
4 years ago#4
This thread's theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIvx-fKFwVk

It's too bad so many posts were deleted. I should have logged everything, it would've made an amazing graphic novel.

User Info: LD_Ace_G

LD_Ace_G
4 years ago#5
Bellethor posted...
I wouldn't call myself a peacekeeper, more like a guy so out of his mind and high like a kite that I don't wanna fight

lol I think blue was more of a peacekeeper but I didnt see much arguing from you so thats why I put your name there
GT: LD Ace G
#knicksnation

User Info: V1V3

V1V3
4 years ago#6
LD_Ace_G posted...
Ok so I was playin AR as usual and as I was finishing up for the day I thought to myself " how was the AR community before I came along "? In the wee hours of the morning with nothing better to do and no work tomorrow, i decide to read some of the older posts and...

You guys sure used to argue a lot. Over everything. EVERYTHING it reminded me of HS 2 years ago lmaoo from reading these posts this is what I observed :

Master devil - public enemy #1 ( may come as a surprise but I actually know and like him. *gasps*! )

Lux/Emaruse beef
Deadlockk/Lo Hye beef
Beef, beef and more beef
VagrantSun - AR's advanced manual
Dr. Noah body - AR's 360 advocate
Grec/Oreo/Tiger/Detlex/Vixen/Fisticality - peacekeepers
Lux/Lo Hye duo
Paradonyx - troll ( jk you my bro )
Plix master - verbal punching bag
Cholocandy - random as hell lol

I laughed at the stuff I read and im sure you guys would too. But some of the stuff you guys said were real head scratchers lol. On a light note, Im talking to a lot of newcomers in party chats and meet more everyday. Some are even joining the boards. Progress! Gotta love it

I hate purple ice creams. ALL purple ice creams. I hold them as the enemy of the nation, simply because no matter how organic or veg they are, they ALWAYS make your tongue purple. ALWAYS. I wish I could BURN ice creams, but sadly they never catch fire. Oh, and last time I tried that I almost set my shirt on fire too. If I ever see anybody having purple ice cream or licking it I'll just smack it out of their mouth or hand. I'll do that- after all the colour of the tongues of humanity is at stake. I think, we should boycott ice cream stands that do sell purple ice creams. We should boycott them and kick their stalls and push them over. That's quite a fitting punishment.

Sorry, it's just that ever since I've realized who I am and got a boyfriend I've been going crazy. Often. Very often. Oh, and I quit AR because I lagged a lot and nobody wanted to play with me
:(
But yeah, when I did play, AR was just soooooooooo much fun and I met all sorts of awesome people through that game. And we laughed and got angry and stuff, and I was always saying
"If it wasn't for the lag I would've won"
and everybody else was just like
"Oh STFU we're just better than you"
It was terribly fun. If not for the lag I would be playing this game today too.
I hope, a sequel comes out, I would buy it day one, as I am sure you people would too.

CHOCOLATE! CHAAAAWKLAAAAATE!
PG- Platinum never loses its luster.
XBL GT - Cholocandy

V1V3
4 years ago#7
masterdevil007 posted...

It's too bad so many posts were deleted. I should have logged everything, it would've made an amazing graphic novel.

But that would just have everybody punching everybody...
Oh wait that's Anarchy.
XBL GT - Cholocandy

User Info: VagrantSun

VagrantSun
4 years ago#8
masterdevil007 posted...

I did log the posts I had a hand in blamming, but that's far from all of them.

User Info: ArnoldsCat69

ArnoldsCat69
4 years ago#9
You and me are in the same boat ace, I went and looked back on the old threads as well just to get an idea of what was even going on. And yeah, its hard to grab new comers, there is always a bunch of low levels on but they always stop playing after a while, some of them stay but most leave, we need to try and ease more people into the community.
GT: ArnoldsCat PSN: ACNuBurs Add away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzgET6dq96I

V1V3
4 years ago#10
ArnoldsCat69 posted...
You and me are in the same boat ace, I went and looked back on the old threads as well just to get an idea of what was even going on. And yeah, its hard to grab new comers, there is always a bunch of low levels on but they always stop playing after a while, some of them stay but most leave, we need to try and ease more people into the community.

Very few pplz want to do that cuZ most of th3m are online only for a challenging match. I contributed by teaching newbies the dash, imp. gaurding, escaping grabs etc, but now I don't think there's as many people doing that.
XBL GT - Cholocandy
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. Flashbacks of the Older Days

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived