Omg....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Deadoverseeer

Deadoverseeer
4 years ago#41
So who's your rant master, cuzz that's sounding to familyer, btw I admit things unlike most people. Yes I do fall out of combos for a specific reason. To avoid get infinite combined by others so wana keep going? Ok, admit your flaws.
Your dreams have been crushed by fate

User Info: masterdevil007

masterdevil007
4 years ago#42
Idk why anyone would antagonize LD Ace G. He's the best legit player in the game and he doesn't do ANYTHING annoying. Aside from the obvious things like him not using glitches, infinites, ME/GM or even i-dodges, he also doesn't use any social edges. He joins any team regardless of the players (even if it's a team of newbies), never rage quits (never even leaves a lobby after he loses), and playing him always feels like some real practice. He's one of like 5 players who play this game the way it was meant to be played and succeeds at it with flying colors. He's a cool guy too, doesn't get involved in any drama or stupid crap and always looks at things through multiple perspectives in order to avoid any bias.

If there was any mistake about the cage matches Idk why you couldn't have just talked it out in a civil manner. If it's just a misunderstanding than clear it up. All I see if you coming and blowing things way out of proportion and YOU are the one flinging petty insults at Ace (e.g. "Alzheimer's disease"). Like seriously, dude, Ace is the kind of player you WANT to be friends with, the kind of player this community needs. Bragging about killing a Nikolai with a GM Fei Rin? smh...

Now for deadoverseeer I can understand your frustration. After someone told me who it was, I realized that his stunted, semi-illiterate writing style fits in perfectly with his gameplay and the assessment I made of his real-life character way back in March on another site. He'll follow you around with his lagging, master evading arse, but it shouldn't be too hard for you to flip him upside down. Just be careful, cause if you kick his a** too hard, he'll get his butt buddies to come after you. Nothing you can do about a squad of ME users and lag switchers.
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: DeadLockk336

DeadLockk336
4 years ago#45
Well let's see.. there is certain groups in this game, that everyone is a part of believe it or not unless you're just fresh blood. I like how those that like to start things on this forum complain about groups in TEAM modes then tuck tail and run when they get called out to a 1on1 fight. I'll put it like this, if you can't handle yourself half the time in a solo situation then I wouldn't advise complaining about getting jumped period.
"Done? This Muthaf***** not even Medium Rare." -Blacker Baron

User Info: Fisticality

Fisticality
4 years ago#46
Hmm... I've counted several occasions where MDK said he was leaving. Yet he's still here. :/

Well, let's cut through all of the crap then. Professor, it's like this:

Many people don't know who you are. So In a case like this, it's your word -- as an unknown -- against proven regulars who have demonstrated over time that they're Pros at this game. In all fairness, that's how it really looks to an observer who knows the people you're trying to converse with. Regardless of what you say in here, people actually have no reason to believe you, going by what they know.

~.~

You need to understand that the burden of proof is on you. If you want people to take your word for anything regarding a player like Ace, then you need to cease the ranting and actually play. Your actions are the only thing that will get you anywhere... and because you're new that's going to take some time. As it stands, I doubt you. Ace is a great player and a great person. I'm not ashamed to admit he's a good friend of mine while I tell you like it is. Too bad if you have a problem with it.

~.~

I made a topic about who the best AR players are over here, which legit pros in this community are giving their input on. It was your replies in this thread that inspired me to do that, Professor. Your name is not there on the list, which I plan to have endorsed by the best players over here. It's in your hands to change this. That's going to take a while for you to manage.

Just sack up, put in some work, and speak with your actions, not your mouth. And no offense, but ease up on those keys in the future. That poor keyboard is in agony.

User Info: Bellethor

Bellethor
4 years ago#47
There was a time
Nikolai used to look into his father's eyes.
In a happy home
Nikolai was a king, he had a golden throne.
Those days are gone,
Now the memories are on the wall
Nikky can hear the sounds
From the places where he was born.

Nikolais father said,
"Don't you worry, don't you worry, child.
See heaven's got a plan for you.
Don't you worry, don't you worry now."
Pokemon White FC: 4170-4725-7749

User Info: masterdevil007

masterdevil007
4 years ago#48
Prof_MDK posted...
@masterdevil007:

im not antagonizing LD Ace. he's just totally wrong about his account of the encounters weve had up to this point.

Well, you kind of exploded and blew everything way out of proportion. For the record, I'm not part of the GFAQs circlejerk (don't even like 98% of the people here). Hell, I haven't even played this game for a long while because of the garbage community. I'm just telling it like I see it. The only reason people are siding with Ace is because he's a one-in-a-million guy. He's not part of the circlejerk; people GENUINELY respect him and his gameplay philosophy.

You could have just come in and explained why you supposedly leave matches (which you haven't really done...), and left it at that. Instead of arguing about who killed who and how, just clear up whatever the people in this topic want to know (why you leave matches or whatever). Just explain that, clear it up and be friends or something.

And forget team modes, gangups happen even in free-for-alls. People here can deny that s**t all they want, but everyone knows it (and most of you have admitted it anyway). Lots of people just can't win if they don't have extra help in addition to their ME/GM and lag. You just have to be careful about who's in the lobby. Granted, that can be hard since the butt buddies make up the core playerbase and seem to be online 24/7 (reason I quit an otherwise very fun game). And what you said is proof I'm not making s**t up. EVERYONE knows about the f**gotry that happens online. Conspiracies my a**.

User Info: VagrantSun

VagrantSun
4 years ago#49
Ye gods, I go on vacation and when I come back there's a fight on GFaqs. Some things never change.

Ace isn't the best player skills-wise (yet), but he is probably the most even-tempered dude on the game, which is something that everyone here or on the net appreciates, regardless of who you trash talk at. That's why everyone's jumping to his D.

User Info: Deadoverseeer

Deadoverseeer
4 years ago#50
masterdevil007 posted...
Prof_MDK posted...
@masterdevil007:

im not antagonizing LD Ace. he's just totally wrong about his account of the encounters weve had up to this point.

Well, you kind of exploded and blew everything way out of proportion. For the record, I'm not part of the GFAQs circlejerk (don't even like 98% of the people here). Hell, I haven't even played this game for a long while because of the garbage community. I'm just telling it like I see it. The only reason people are siding with Ace is because he's a one-in-a-million guy. He's not part of the circlejerk; people GENUINELY respect him and his gameplay philosophy.

You could have just come in and explained why you supposedly leave matches (which you haven't really done...), and left it at that. Instead of arguing about who killed who and how, just clear up whatever the people in this topic want to know (why you leave matches or whatever). Just explain that, clear it up and be friends or something.

And forget team modes, gangups happen even in free-for-alls. People here can deny that s**t all they want, but everyone knows it (and most of you have admitted it anyway). Lots of people just can't win if they don't have extra help in addition to their ME/GM and lag. You just have to be careful about who's in the lobby. Granted, that can be hard since the butt buddies make up the core playerbase and seem to be online 24/7 (reason I quit an otherwise very fun game). And what you said is proof I'm not making s**t up. EVERYONE knows about the f**gotry that happens online. Conspiracies my a**.

Thats besides this whole argument, it never had anything to do with skill/lagg or these so called "conspiracies" since I've been going solo for a long while now. It's the fact when some1 leaves the game (which you claim I do that is not true) it brings down moral for long term- short term- and temp players that will or after leave and possibly not comeback like the old deathball group I used to run with. That's why I care when some one dose this specific action, btw I get stunned more then you relise, but then again who ami to tell. Like you said I'm that low life trash that no one likes and will never be good at anything.
Your dreams have been crushed by fate

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived