Omg....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DeadLockk336

DeadLockk336
4 years ago#51
masterdevil007 posted...
Prof_MDK posted...
@masterdevil007:

im not antagonizing LD Ace. he's just totally wrong about his account of the encounters weve had up to this point.

Well, you kind of exploded and blew everything way out of proportion. For the record, I'm not part of the GFAQs circlejerk (don't even like 98% of the people here). Hell, I haven't even played this game for a long while because of the garbage community. I'm just telling it like I see it. The only reason people are siding with Ace is because he's a one-in-a-million guy. He's not part of the circlejerk; people GENUINELY respect him and his gameplay philosophy.

You could have just come in and explained why you supposedly leave matches (which you haven't really done...), and left it at that. Instead of arguing about who killed who and how, just clear up whatever the people in this topic want to know (why you leave matches or whatever). Just explain that, clear it up and be friends or something.

And forget team modes, gangups happen even in free-for-alls. People here can deny that s**t all they want, but everyone knows it (and most of you have admitted it anyway). Lots of people just can't win if they don't have extra help in addition to their ME/GM and lag. You just have to be careful about who's in the lobby. Granted, that can be hard since the butt buddies make up the core playerbase and seem to be online 24/7 (reason I quit an otherwise very fun game). And what you said is proof I'm not making s**t up. EVERYONE knows about the f**gotry that happens online. Conspiracies my a**.

Yea, you should follow his example and blame the community for not liking him. He doesn't do anything other than constantly bring up and go off about what happened to him months ago, funny enough that he hates the people here so much but still keeps up with the topics posted here. Realize when you present yourself as a dick for your very first post here like he did, you'll more than likely be treated like one. So if you want to be another Master Devil then by all means be my guest.
"Done? This Muthaf***** not even Medium Rare." -Blacker Baron

User Info: Deadoverseeer

Deadoverseeer
4 years ago#52
masterdevil007 posted...
Prof_MDK posted...
@masterdevil007:

im not antagonizing LD Ace. he's just totally wrong about his account of the encounters weve had up to this point.

Well, you kind of exploded and blew everything way out of proportion. For the record, I'm not part of the GFAQs circlejerk (don't even like 98% of the people here). Hell, I haven't even played this game for a long while because of the garbage community. I'm just telling it like I see it. The only reason people are siding with Ace is because he's a one-in-a-million guy. He's not part of the circlejerk; people GENUINELY respect him and his gameplay philosophy.

You could have just come in and explained why you supposedly leave matches (which you haven't really done...), and left it at that. Instead of arguing about who killed who and how, just clear up whatever the people in this topic want to know (why you leave matches or whatever). Just explain that, clear it up and be friends or something.

And forget team modes, gangups happen even in free-for-alls. People here can deny that s**t all they want, but everyone knows it (and most of you have admitted it anyway). Lots of people just can't win if they don't have extra help in addition to their ME/GM and lag. You just have to be careful about who's in the lobby. Granted, that can be hard since the butt buddies make up the core playerbase and seem to be online 24/7 (reason I quit an otherwise very fun game). And what you said is proof I'm not making s**t up. EVERYONE knows about the f**gotry that happens online. Conspiracies my a**.

And while your on that non existing topic, their are other games waaay worse with with this so called "butt buddy system" so that needs to get drop like a bad habit..
Your dreams have been crushed by fate

Deadoverseeer
4 years ago#53
Deadoverseeer posted...
masterdevil007 posted...
Prof_MDK posted...
@masterdevil007:

And while your on that non existing topic, their are other games waaay worse with with this so called "butt buddy system" so that needs to get drop like a bad habit..

And also DEVIL, what's my main character on AR?.

User Info: Bellethor

Bellethor
4 years ago#54
Deadoverseeer posted...
Deadoverseeer posted...
masterdevil007 posted...
Prof_MDK posted...
@masterdevil007:

Berserker Mutant?
Pokemon White FC: 4170-4725-7749

Deadoverseeer
4 years ago#55
Bellethor posted...
Deadoverseeer posted...
Deadoverseeer posted...
masterdevil007 posted...
Prof_MDK posted...
@masterdevil007:

Berserker Mutant?

Lol really? -_-

User Info: ArnoldsCat69

ArnoldsCat69
4 years ago#56
Why even bother responding to Devil? I read up some of the old threads here, he just says the same stuff all the time. Devil, you really need to give this a rest, if you don't like this game (Lets be honest, even if you say you like the game you clearly don't) then stop god damn posting on gamefaqs.
GT: ArnoldsCat PSN: ACNuBurs Add away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHtNPzaHO7k

User Info: DeadLockk336

DeadLockk336
4 years ago#57
ArnoldsCat69 posted...
Why even bother responding to Devil? I read up some of the old threads here, he just says the same stuff all the time. Devil, you really need to give this a rest, if you don't like this game (Lets be honest, even if you say you like the game you clearly don't) then stop god damn posting on gamefaqs.

Damn you have a point... lol. and I said I was gonna do that too. you got me.
"Done? This Muthaf***** not even Medium Rare." -Blacker Baron

User Info: V1V3

V1V3
4 years ago#58
I'm going to be the metaphorical wall here and take the words up to stop the communal exchange between Team Rocket and Mr. Peta. Professor MDK, nobody over here 'hates' you. I think, you and Ace should just forget whatever stuff you were saying about that cage match. I'd advise you don't, but if you must take this seriously then just have a cage again. If Ace losing is what makes you stop being the Anarchy Grinch, then please just go and do it. As far as I know, LD Ace is enough of a sport to let this happen. And just know that winning in Anarchy Reigns does not make you the ruler of the universe.

Fist, I respect you a LOT, you're like the most mature person I know, but don't you think it's a little mean to make a thread that tells MDK he isn't a good player? I don't think he will take such a position so lightly...

But then you probably did the right thing. Perhaps it is important to show annoying people their place.

Hm. I feel like being mean. Anybody has something I can kick?

Deadoverseer, Professor MDK is right in saying that you shouldn't have made an entire thread about him.
PG- Platinum never loses its luster.
XBL GT - Cholocandy

User Info: ArnoldsCat69

ArnoldsCat69
4 years ago#59
Drop it Cholo, just let this thread die.
GT: ArnoldsCat PSN: ACNuBurs Add away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHtNPzaHO7k

Deadoverseeer
4 years ago#60
Cholocandy posted...
I'm going to be the metaphorical wall here and take the words up to stop the communal exchange between Team Rocket and Mr. Peta. Professor MDK, nobody over here 'hates' you. I think, you and Ace should just forget whatever stuff you were saying about that cage match. I'd advise you don't, but if you must take this seriously then just have a cage again. If Ace losing is what makes you stop being the Anarchy Grinch, then please just go and do it. As far as I know, LD Ace is enough of a sport to let this happen. And just know that winning in Anarchy Reigns does not make you the ruler of the universe.

Fist, I respect you a LOT, you're like the most mature person I know, but don't you think it's a little mean to make a thread that tells MDK he isn't a good player? I don't think he will take such a position so lightly...

But then you probably did the right thing. Perhaps it is important to show annoying people their place.

Hm. I feel like being mean. Anybody has something I can kick?

Deadoverseer, Professor MDK is right in saying that you shouldn't have made an entire thread about him.

I'm gonna pretend that u saw my point and not say anything more to you.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived