Just asking this.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. Just asking this.

User Info: ElectricFoxLex

ElectricFoxLex
4 years ago#1
Yo fellow Anarchist that love to punch each other in the face (Or in Noah's case, use a fricken hammer non stop). I have one question to ask....How many of you played Power Stone 1 and/or 2?
GamerTag: DetLex
Just a furry. Trying to find other furries.

User Info: ArnoldsCat69

ArnoldsCat69
4 years ago#2
No, but I heard its a lot like anarchy, I looked up some game play a while ago and I couldn't really see it though, sounded cool though. I know on certain emulators you can play online, you guys might be able to set up some online power stone matches.
GT: ArnoldsCat PSN: ACNuBurs Add away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC16FJTI6XM

User Info: DeadLockk336

DeadLockk336
4 years ago#3
Don't get me started... cause this thread will blow up with posts from me about those golden games.
"Done? This Muthaf***** not even Medium Rare." -Blacker Baron

User Info: LD_Ace_G

LD_Ace_G
4 years ago#4
I could go on a 10 pg rant about power stone 1/2 lol that was one of the most addicting games ever made
GT: LD Ace G
#knicksnation

ElectricFoxLex
4 years ago#5
LD_Ace_G posted...
I could go on a 10 pg rant about power stone 1/2 lol that was one of the most addicting games ever made

That wouldn't be a rant, that would be praise.

LD_Ace_G
4 years ago#6
ElectricFoxLex posted...
LD_Ace_G posted...

Absolutely right. Rant was a poor choice of wording. Who was your fav. character??
#knicksnation

ElectricFoxLex
4 years ago#7
LD_Ace_G posted...
ElectricFoxLex posted...
LD_Ace_G posted...

Absolutely right. Rant was a poor choice of wording. Who was your fav. character??

Ryoma and Accle.

User Info: Fisticality

Fisticality
4 years ago#8
Yes. In fact, I still own both games for the Dreamcast.

It was fun mastering every single character in the first one. It didn't matter which character I used. We had a nice arcade scene where I lived back then, so I got to play it a few times there. Had a real blast all those years ago.

I enjoyed both, but I preferred Power Stone 1's design over Power Stone 2's. Sure, Valgas was broken once he was unlocked. But maaaan was it fun to have Valgas vs Valgas fights. How I miss the days of less responsibility and real life issues.

Capcom should have put both games on XBLA by now. Each game would shine there due to the online play aspect.

User Info: DeadLockk336

DeadLockk336
4 years ago#9
Valgas and Falcon alllll day.
"Done? This Muthaf***** not even Medium Rare." -Blacker Baron

LD_Ace_G
4 years ago#10
I used everyone but my favs were gunrock, jack and rouge. Mostly jack despite his weird movement lol
#knicksnation
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. Just asking this.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived