A list of the best players over here

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. A list of the best players over here

User Info: VagrantSun

VagrantSun
4 years ago#21
ArnoldsCat69 posted...
VagrantSun posted...
Arnold is now, legitimately, the best Jack I've ever played.

I appreciate this but im sorry but its simply not true, I would say one of the best Jacks is B0sky, though I haven't played him in while. Also several people on this board have beaten me with Jack, there is no way im the best. Maybe one day though.

You misunderstand - you're not the best player, not by a long shot, but the combos you pull off without blinking are insane. I can't do half that crap. It's like how whenever I cage Noah for a bull rodeo, I usually win, but he's still the better Bull with the technicalities and the weird-as-hell dropkick cancels into nuclear hammers.

I'm not terribly skilled with any character in particular by comparison - I switch too much to remember the uber combos and specific timings and AA cancels and twitch cancels and all that jazz. This said there is no one in the game I can't make you sweat against, because what I understand is the game. Comprende?

B0sky is freaking nuts though yeah. I caged him a bunch right before the tournament, we had a great series. Best jab pressure I've ever seen.
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. A list of the best players over here

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived