a list of the best players over here ( EDIT )

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. a list of the best players over here ( EDIT )

User Info: LD_Ace_G

LD_Ace_G
4 years ago#1
Fisticality was being too nice. I'm making up my own list... I'm keeping it real real so If you don't like it, the cage match awaits where you can prove me wrong. Not taking any crap from those who haven't played in months :

Paradonyx
RazorsEdge296
B0SKY
VagrantSun
Dr. Noah Body
DeadLockk336
Mr. Adam-0 ( actually saw him not too long ago )
TB EroticOreo
Greciler
HoneyHeartbeat
BlueShock100
Fisticality
DetLex
ArnoldsCat

If I missed anyone, not on purpose. Just a lack of playing with you.
GT: LD Ace G
#knicksnation

LD_Ace_G
4 years ago#2
Forgot to take off HoneyHeartbeat. Didn't fight him in months.
#knicksnation

User Info: Fisticality

Fisticality
4 years ago#3
Yea, HoneyHeartbeat is a Japanese player. Hard to find him/her online because of it. Not sure when (or if) you might see HH again.

Hmm... where's Lux? I really think you should add her, personally.

I'd vouch for 'KotR9001' too, but you probably don't know him yet. I agree with Deadlockk on him.

Anyway, do your thing, Ace. You're up for handling this task your way, so here's my BUMP for the updated version. The other thread will be closed.

LD_Ace_G
4 years ago#4
Fisticality posted...
Yea, HoneyHeartbeat is a Japanese player. Hard to find him/her online because of it. Not sure when (or if) you might see HH again.

Hmm... where's Lux? I really think you should add her, personally.

I'd vouch for 'KotR9001' too, but you probably don't know him yet. I agree with Deadlockk on him.

Anyway, do your thing, Ace. You're up for handling this task your way, so here's my BUMP for the updated version. The other thread will be closed.

Yea I missed Exile. He's the deathball king w/o a doubt. As for Lux... meh. Barely any experience against her.

I only caged her once. She was fei and I was nikolai. I won 3-1 but I can't really measure someone by 1 match. Every one on the list I have fought countless times and I know how good they are.

As for kotR9001, dont even know who that is. I joined the boards 2 months ago so I must have missed him. I'll go ahead and make the additions once I get more opinions.
#knicksnation

Fisticality
4 years ago#5
Ace, I noticed something else -- you removed (or forgot to list) yourself. That's a straight up mistake, so you need to make that adjustment ASAP. Otherwise, the list does not look right as it is.

Put your name on there somewhere. I know this your topic, but I insist that you do this one thing.

User Info: Deadoverseeer

Deadoverseeer
4 years ago#6
KOTR gets on around night time, I cage him when no one else is on. He's a really good player and a really nice guy
Your dreams have been crushed by fate

User Info: Vixen_Fang_Kyu

Vixen_Fang_Kyu
4 years ago#7
I agree with fist if you don't put your name up there then something is really wrong. >.< everyone can voche and say that you are a hell of a player.
Enjoy looking 'cuz it may be your last.

Fisticality
4 years ago#8
^^^I meant to type an *is* between the words "this" and "your" in the previous post. My bad everyone.

Carry on.

User Info: Bellethor

Bellethor
4 years ago#9
Does Lux not play anymore? She definitely deserves a spot on the list.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/01/Oblivion%E2%80%94Horse_Armor.jpg
^ The beginning of the end

LD_Ace_G
4 years ago#10
I acknowledge the fact that I missed a few people ( including myself lol )

Vixen I thought your name was there too... I copy / pasted from fist's list so I might have cut some names by mistake. Also didnt properly proofread... What a sloppy job lol but for the most part it's a pretty solid list. Who else should I put??
#knicksnation
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. a list of the best players over here ( EDIT )

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived