The origin of forum names

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. The origin of forum names

User Info: V1V3

V1V3
4 years ago#11
ErotiicOreo posted...
ErotiicOreo
A few friends in highschool were helping me come up with a name. I wanted oreo because im known to be a black guy that acts white... and i love oreos. A few ideas came up, and Erotic just stuck. We all thought it was hilarious and i changed my name to it. Believe it or not when i first put it in to xbox "EroticOreo" was taken so I added an i and its my name on most games i play.
TechnoNinja
Simple I like Techno, I like Ninjas, It sounded cool and it stuck for years

You're a black guy with his own personality. Don't let people tell you you 'act white'. Nobody 'acts' like somebody else, it's who they are.
PG- Platinum never loses its luster.
XBL GT - Cholocandy

User Info: V1V3

V1V3
4 years ago#12
ArnoldsCat69 posted...
Its my gamertag, but apparently I made an account for gamefaqs years ago but forgot the password, so I tacked on 69 because I am clearly a mature person.

People actually ask me a lot where "ArnoldsCat" came from, and I honestly have no idea. I made the name in like, 2006 in my final year of primary school and the name just stuck. I cant remember what I made it for, it was some school thing but as the years went by and as I started secondary school and needed an email and stuff, I again chose ArnoldsCat, I used the name for a lot of little things and eventually it just stuck. I don't really like the name, its a bit camp in my opinion and on PS3 I am called AC NuBurs. I think the words just came to me randomly, I dunno why I chose Arnold and Cat, I don't know anyone called Arnold and I have never owned or wanted a Cat.

BTW sorry to post faster than VagrantSun beats people in AR, but a 69 is best when done with 2 guys. See, that way both actually look and work the same as 6 and 9.

But honestly, gay sex sucks in the sense that you have to prepare a lot for it, especially the bottom. So no anal for me for a looooooong time which sucks :C
PG- Platinum never loses its luster.
XBL GT - Cholocandy

User Info: Deadoverseeer

Deadoverseeer
4 years ago#13
Cholocandy posted...
ArnoldsCat69 posted...
Its my gamertag, but apparently I made an account for gamefaqs years ago but forgot the password, so I tacked on 69 because I am clearly a mature person.

People actually ask me a lot where "ArnoldsCat" came from, and I honestly have no idea. I made the name in like, 2006 in my final year of primary school and the name just stuck. I cant remember what I made it for, it was some school thing but as the years went by and as I started secondary school and needed an email and stuff, I again chose ArnoldsCat, I used the name for a lot of little things and eventually it just stuck. I don't really like the name, its a bit camp in my opinion and on PS3 I am called AC NuBurs. I think the words just came to me randomly, I dunno why I chose Arnold and Cat, I don't know anyone called Arnold and I have never owned or wanted a Cat.

BTW sorry to post faster than VagrantSun beats people in AR, but a 69 is best when done with 2 guys. See, that way both actually look and work the same as 6 and 9.

But honestly, gay sex sucks in the sense that you have to prepare a lot for it, especially the bottom. So no anal for me for a looooooong time which sucks :C

Plz stop posting thing no one wants to f***ing see.
Your dreams have been crushed by fate

User Info: LD_Ace_G

LD_Ace_G
4 years ago#14
Cholo you gotta keep that to yourself. No one here has a prob with your sexuality but im sure people dont wanna read about gay sex and 69's with dudes. The post was about AR and I would prefer it to stay that way lol
GT: LD Ace G
#knicksnation

User Info: ArnoldsCat69

ArnoldsCat69
4 years ago#15
Cholocandy posted...
But honestly, gay sex sucks in the sense that you have to prepare a lot for it

How would gay sex take longer to prepare for? Just touch your toes and think of Christmas and your already there.
GT: ArnoldsCat PSN: ACNuBurs Add away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS2wE7BZel0

User Info: VagrantSun

VagrantSun
4 years ago#16
Yeah no more of that please.

I have a long history of picking light-related screennames, beginning with Blind Spirit back when I was an angsty and frustrated teenager. I graduated to Gleam when I got tired of the handicapped ghost jokes, which I still use on a lot of sites.

VagrantSun is a poke back at the old one and the "do you get lost a lot?" question I heard almost every day from my friends. I may still have a crappy sense of direction, but hot damn, at least I'm lost on purpose now. It's an improvement.

User Info: ErotiicOreo

ErotiicOreo
4 years ago#17
ArnoldsCat69 posted...
ErotiicOreo posted...
ErotiicOreo
A few friends in highschool were helping me come up with a name. I wanted oreo because im known to be a black guy that acts white... and i love oreos. A few ideas came up, and Erotic just stuck. We all thought it was hilarious and i changed my name to it. Believe it or not when i first put it in to xbox "EroticOreo" was taken so I added an i and its my name on most games i play.
TechnoNinja
Simple I like Techno, I like Ninjas, It sounded cool and it stuck for years

What about your new name?

Confirm Tapioca is from an inside joke between a few of the people we play anarchy with. Its a play on max's quote "Always Confirm the Kill" Our version "Always Confirm the Tapioca." There ya go.

User Info: DeadLockk336

DeadLockk336
4 years ago#18
http://gamersbench.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ign-presents-the-history-of-ratchet-and-clank-20071030101038044.jpg

This was the last game I played before converting to xbox, fun ass game period... the 336 is my area code, the extra k is because of an account before that I forgot the password to...
"Done? This Muthaf***** not even Medium Rare." -Blacker Baron

User Info: Vixen_Fang_Kyu

Vixen_Fang_Kyu
4 years ago#19
Well my forum name is the same as my gamer tag. The reason for my GT s Vixen for the fact that i love foxes and Vixen is a female fox, Fang because my friends would call me Fang from Final Fantasy XIII and Kyu was the nick name of a friend that had died in a car crash.
Enjoy looking 'cuz it may be your last.

User Info: ElectricFoxLex

ElectricFoxLex
4 years ago#20
Must I honestly explain mine?
GamerTag: DetLex
Just a furry. Trying to find other furries.
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. The origin of forum names

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived