Anarchy Tournament #2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. Anarchy Tournament #2

User Info: LD_Ace_G

LD_Ace_G
4 years ago#11
Dr_Noah_Body posted...
I don't really care what we play but I would believe everyone having rapid respawner as the ability for everyone would balance things out.

Just throwing it out there.

This makes perfect sense. The rapid respawner would prevent someone from getting ganged on for 10 straight seconds. That's a lot of time to do some serious damage. Rapid respawner changes that and no one has those stupid GM / ME / AG abilities to help them.
GT: LD Ace G
#knicksnation

User Info: Dr_Noah_Body

Dr_Noah_Body
4 years ago#12
LD_Ace_G posted...
Dr_Noah_Body posted...
I don't really care what we play but I would believe everyone having rapid respawner as the ability for everyone would balance things out.

Just throwing it out there.

This makes perfect sense. The rapid respawner would prevent someone from getting ganged on for 10 straight seconds. That's a lot of time to do some serious damage. Rapid respawner changes that and no one has those stupid GM / ME / AG abilities to help them.

Well I was thinking more along the lines of non stop action since it would be in a 3 team capture the flag and unlike the last tournament where spawning wasn't an issue it would have been an big issue in the sense that...

1. 10 seconds is plenty of time for the surviving teammate to get the bread beaten out of them.

2. It might boring for the watchers (assuming this will be streamed)

3. Someone might be a prick and target the weaker teammate so they can 2 v 1 the stronger one.

With Rapid Respawner we fix all of that and deal with one of my concerning issues regarding the speed of health regeneration that the Rins and Max have after they kill their opponent and have to wait till they have to fight again.
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. Anarchy Tournament #2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived