Man there are a bunch new comers poping in.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. Man there are a bunch new comers poping in.

User Info: ElectricFoxLex

ElectricFoxLex
4 years ago#1
And most of them either use Spin Master, Auto Gaurd, or Takedown Defence...we're gonna have to fix that cus that ain't right.

Plus we finally found someone who tried to that Call of Duty 1 v 1 trolling. I am hoping we get mire new comers that have a brain and use those abilitues to death.

(Also the fact the those levels keep coming after me like I stole there bike...yes I said bike Ace. Problem?)
GamerTag: DetLex
Just a furry. Trying to find other furries.

User Info: LD_Ace_G

LD_Ace_G
4 years ago#2
ElectricFoxLex posted...
And most of them either use Spin Master, Auto Gaurd, or Takedown Defence...we're gonna have to fix that cus that ain't right.

Plus we finally found someone who tried to that Call of Duty 1 v 1 trolling. I am hoping we get mire new comers that have a brain and use those abilitues to death.

(Also the fact the those levels keep coming after me like I stole there bike...yes I said bike Ace. Problem?)

Howwww many times do I have have to explain?? It wasn't MY bike LMAOOO I was just messing with the little boys outside... Take that however you want lol

It was good to see many newcomers. This game doesn't get the recognition it deserves. We have to tell them the abilities that are frowned upon. It was also a nice change of pace fighting old veterans that I never met for the first time ( KotR9001 for ex ). That lobby we were in was so silly btw lol
GT: LD Ace G
#knicksnation

User Info: DeadLockk336

DeadLockk336
4 years ago#3
GET OFF MY BIKE! lol
"Done? This Muthaf***** not even Medium Rare." -Blacker Baron
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. Man there are a bunch new comers poping in.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived