Anyone here have a PS3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. Anyone here have a PS3?

User Info: ArnoldsCat69

ArnoldsCat69
4 years ago#1
Just wondering, I just ordered the PS3 version and was wondering if any of you guys have PS3s.
GT: ArnoldsCat PSN: ACNuBurs Add away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS2wE7BZel0

User Info: ErotiicOreo

ErotiicOreo
4 years ago#2
I have a PS3 but they play less than we do at this point. I was playing Persona with the Ps3 people and they told me to not even bother getting it for the PS3

User Info: ArnoldsCat69

ArnoldsCat69
4 years ago#3
I got it for PS3 because I am slowly migrating over there, probably not going to renew my next live subscription.

Are you sure? Everyone was always banging on about how the PS3 has more guys..
GT: ArnoldsCat PSN: ACNuBurs Add away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS2wE7BZel0

User Info: DeadLockk336

DeadLockk336
4 years ago#4
Should you believe everything you see on a forum?
"Done? This Muthaf***** not even Medium Rare." -Blacker Baron

User Info: ErotiicOreo

ErotiicOreo
4 years ago#5
ArnoldsCat69 posted...
I got it for PS3 because I am slowly migrating over there, probably not going to renew my next live subscription.

Are you sure? Everyone was always banging on about how the PS3 has more guys..

Their playerer base has been larger than ours solely due to the amount of japanese players. I know that they still play but alot of the US players dont play anymore

User Info: kalki-v

kalki-v
4 years ago#6
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620290-anarchy-reigns/67059922/755680723

There's a BR every evening and with the exception of a few regulars, the lobby is always different. Once the BR dies, people move on to team games, which are vastly superior experiences on PS3.

Granted, things have quieted a bit due to Dragon's Crown and Xilia, but it's still relatively active. Most of the important American players still play, and the few who have taken a break for the aforementioned games hop on every now and then.

User Info: Gen_MaxGluteus

Gen_MaxGluteus
4 years ago#7
To be honest, it's dying down over there. Lately it's been a lot more busy over here. The past few nights have been great.

On 360, the only thing bad about playing over here is how lobbies are so freakin clan based. Heaven forbid you play a Team DM, Tag DM, or Team Battle with somebody on your team whos friends with your opponents. You might as well play a handicap match, since youll just be getting double or triple teamed. While all the enemies friends on your team are safe. Thats some grade A b******* to me. People who wanna do that should stick to private matches.'Even battle royals over here were mostly clique vs clique. Its stupid and kills the fun.

The lag issue is bad for both versions, but the PS3 version is worse when it comes to lag. Must be because of Xbox being a premium service. I prefer playing this version, but its the people and their behavior that hurt it. If people knew how to act, then things would be a lot better on this side. It hasnt been busier on PS3 for months.

Gen_MaxGluteus
4 years ago#8
Btw, a new topic got made about how dead it is over on PS3:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620291-anarchy-reigns/66957745

Some regulars might come back after theyre done w Xillia/Dragon's Crown, but it was still wasnt even busy over there before those games came out.

User Info: LD_Ace_G

LD_Ace_G
4 years ago#9
Gen_MaxGluteus posted...
To be honest, it's dying down over there. Lately it's been a lot more busy over here. The past few nights have been great.

On 360, the only thing bad about playing over here is how lobbies are so freakin clan based. Heaven forbid you play a Team DM, Tag DM, or Team Battle with somebody on your team whos friends with your opponents. You might as well play a handicap match, since youll just be getting double or triple teamed. While all the enemies friends on your team are safe. Thats some grade A b******* to me. People who wanna do that should stick to private matches.'Even battle royals over here were mostly clique vs clique. Its stupid and kills the fun.

The lag issue is bad for both versions, but the PS3 version is worse when it comes to lag. Must be because of Xbox being a premium service. I prefer playing this version, but its the people and their behavior that hurt it. If people knew how to act, then things would be a lot better on this side. It hasnt been busier on PS3 for months.

Who have you been playing with? Im an AR regular and I can tell you that I don't see any type of clan behavior on 360 anymore. Whether im friends with the people on the other team or not, im still gonna kill them with no hesitation. In BR, I kill everyone, friend or foe. I hardly see anyone get double/triple teamed in a BR ( happens all the time in team based modes unfortunately ).

The past few days the BR lobbies have been fantastic. And even more newbies are joining, making this game even more fun to play. Most of the regulars never jump new players and we watch 1v1 bouts in the lobby before fighting the winner.

Razor told me the PS3 side was still pretty much active, despite the boards looking like a baron wasteland. I always heard about how great the matches on the PS3 side were.
GT: LD Ace G
#knicksnation

Gen_MaxGluteus
4 years ago#10
LD_Ace_G posted...
Gen_MaxGluteus posted...

Who have you been playing with? Im an AR regular and I can tell you that I don't see any type of clan behavior on 360 anymore. Whether im friends with the people on the other team or not, im still gonna kill them with no hesitation. In BR, I kill everyone, friend or foe. I hardly see anyone get double/triple teamed in a BR ( happens all the time in team based modes unfortunately ).

The past few days the BR lobbies have been fantastic. And even more newbies are joining, making this game even more fun to play. Most of the regulars never jump new players and we watch 1v1 bouts in the lobby before fighting the winner.

Razor told me the PS3 side was still pretty much active, despite the boards looking like a baron wasteland. I always heard about how great the matches on the PS3 side were.

On PS3, if youre at red health, no one is going to wait for you to finish a 1v1 in a BR lol. Theyre going to snag that kill and get those points. That is how it should be too. Every man for himself. Competition is fierce over there but not shady the way it kinda is here. People know how to play vs each other and not act uncivilized.

360 community does some really weird crap. But since this week, its actually busier over here than PS3 now that so many new people showed up recently. 360 has about as many non-japan people playing. While PS3 has the japanese player base, if you can tolerate their lag. you can still find a match on PS3, but its not any more alive than it is here. Its died down a bit.
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. Anyone here have a PS3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived