I may use Gargoyle more.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. I may use Gargoyle more.

User Info: ElectricFoxLex

ElectricFoxLex
4 years ago#1
Cus after seeing DeadLockke rape someone with him faster than a Bloody Roar match (then kick me in the face from 20 ft away) I want to use him more.

And Vixen...Techno...stop having fights that last as long as me and Noah fighting with no interuptions!
GamerTag: DetLex
Just a furry. Trying to find other furries.

User Info: LD_Ace_G

LD_Ace_G
4 years ago#2
Gargoyle is my least favorite char. in the game right next to Fei Rin. The only redeeming thing about him is his amazing jLKW. I just don't like how his KW strings come out and his jHKW. He's not a bad char. by any means but I just don't like him.
GT: LD Ace G
#knicksnation

User Info: DeadLockk336

DeadLockk336
4 years ago#3
The thing about Gargoyle is the fact that not only is his jKWL is so good it's also the fact that he does ridiculous damage with his HKW and has (believe this or not) more superarmor than Garuda in his LKW series. Garbots IMHO have the best shifts in the game, Delay Y is just too good to pass up and the ground it covers is just plain dumb.
"Done? This Muthaf***** not even Medium Rare." -Blacker Baron

User Info: V1V3

V1V3
4 years ago#4
ElectricFoxLex posted...
Cus after seeing DeadLockke rape someone with him faster than a Bloody Roar match (then kick me in the face from 20 ft away) I want to use him more.

And Vixen...Techno...stop having fights that last as long as me and Noah fighting with no interuptions!

This is not related to the topic but please don't use the term 'rape' jokingly. It would be nice if you could edit your post and change that word. Thank you.
PG- Platinum never loses its luster.
XBL GT - Cholocandy

User Info: ArnoldsCat69

ArnoldsCat69
4 years ago#5
I used to play bloody roar as a kid! I think I played the second one, the one with the lizard dude who could throw people around with his tongue or something like that. I remember when I went to Greece as a kid, there was this bar and they had a PS1 in the back with Bloody roar 2 and a bootleg version of spyro that only played in black and white.. Takes me back man.

But yeah, gargoyle is so stupid, I started playing him a bit more a while back, I would say that LKW is probably the best move in the entire game.
GT: ArnoldsCat PSN: ACNuBurs Add away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27oxG1g8-t0

User Info: ElectricFoxLex

ElectricFoxLex
4 years ago#6
Cholocandy posted...
ElectricFoxLex posted...

This is not related to the topic but please don't use the term 'rape' jokingly. It would be nice if you could edit your post and change that word. Thank you.

Cholo will you please, shut up.
GamerTag: DetLex
Just a furry. Trying to find other furries.

V1V3
4 years ago#7
ElectricFoxLex posted...
Cholocandy posted...
ElectricFoxLex posted...

Why. Do explain.
XBL GT - Cholocandy

User Info: Deadoverseeer

Deadoverseeer
4 years ago#8
Cholocandy posted...
ElectricFoxLex posted...
Cholocandy posted...
ElectricFoxLex posted...

Why. Do explain.

.........-sigh-...
Your dreams have been crushed by fate

User Info: Lux_Ultima

Lux_Ultima
4 years ago#9
Cholo stop. He didn't mean it rudely. Seriously.
Hate me, It fuels my flame of joy,
Destix Star

V1V3
4 years ago#10
Oh crap um.... Sorry? :/
XBL GT - Cholocandy
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. I may use Gargoyle more.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived