It finally arrived! And it goes right in the shelf <_<

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pandora's Tower
  3. It finally arrived! And it goes right in the shelf <_<

User Info: EmeralDragon23

EmeralDragon23
4 years ago#1
12 game backlog and final exams will do that to any game

but at least it's here. I'm quite happy
El Psy Congroo
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Metroid: Other M, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All, Devil Survivor: Overclocked, Madworld

User Info: CyanicKnight

CyanicKnight
4 years ago#2
One of those games had best not be a shooter or I'll smack you. o_o
http://i.imgur.com/8IgdgA2.jpg
Maybe I should go to the doctor's more often.

User Info: metalXgear

metalXgear
4 years ago#3
I've also yet to play it, but at least I finally have it which is all that matters.
Wii Console: 0917 6760 4711 4172
Wii nick name: Luis

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
4 years ago#4
CyanicKnight posted...
One of those games had best not be a shooter or I'll smack you. o_o
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!

User Info: lufia22

lufia22
4 years ago#5
I wish my backlog was in the double digits. T_T
Yes, I think I have a problem.
nununu

User Info: zombie_basher13

zombie_basher13
4 years ago#6
Why not just push one of those backlog games aside and replace with this game? From what I've played, it's freaking awesome and seems like a very unique dungeon crawler.
Look alive, you fools.

User Info: Justice98405

Justice98405
4 years ago#7
"Why not just push one of those backlog games aside and replace with this game? From what I've played, it's freaking awesome and seems like a very unique dungeon crawler."

This.
I've done 5 towers and this game is really quite cool. It's not amazing, but it's really a lot of fun, with an interesting setup/concept that drives the story. Gameplay is solid enough as well to keep things going, and the puzzles so far are enough to keep you thinking a bit, but not too tough to be overly frustrating, which I really like.
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405

User Info: Phasmatis92

Phasmatis92
4 years ago#8
How does one get a 12 game backlog, do you play through games very slowly, or are you super-rich? XD
I'm a promiscuous gamer; Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, and none of them know I'm cheating on them.

User Info: Justice98405

Justice98405
4 years ago#9
"How does one get a 12 game backlog, do you play through games very slowly, or are you super-rich? XD"

12 games is NOTHING. Over my PS3, 360, Wii and Wii U (Gamecube as well through my Wii), Vita and 3DS XL AND PC, I've got over 200 games total, and many of them are 'unfinished'. LOL.
I don't have a lot of expenses in my life, and I don't have any dependants, so it's easy to buy games often.
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405

User Info: R_Champ

R_Champ
4 years ago#10
Some people must just be game hoarders. I never have more than a 3-game backlog, and I go through games pretty slow most of the time (I think it took me 3-4 months to beat Xenoblade). You could even wait and get it at a lower price...except Xenoblade :(

I could understand wanting to support a company though by buying more game than you can beat at full price. EA doesn't exactly need my support but a no-name like Ganbarion (is that even right? Lol) sure could.
  1. Boards
  2. Pandora's Tower
  3. It finally arrived! And it goes right in the shelf <_<

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived