Connection to EA server has been lost

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. Connection to EA server has been lost

User Info: CarpeDeump

CarpeDeump
6 years ago#1
I'm constantly getting this error when searching for games (just installed the beta). Open NAT, etc. Anyone else have this problem?

User Info: KrylonBlue

KrylonBlue
6 years ago#2
I had that problem but I exited the beta and started it up again and have been able to play ever since.

CarpeDeump
6 years ago#3
Keep in mind I haven't gotten into a single game yet.

User Info: Hitman_67

Hitman_67
6 years ago#4
And thus the point of the beta comes into play. To test how many players can be on at once, and find more Bugs. *Sips Coffee* Shunt it be fixed by the release, i will behead my head. O_O
GT: Lord Takahashi
Commanding officer of Phantom Operations (MLG-9)

CarpeDeump
6 years ago#5
I doubt it will be fixed by launch. Look how long it took them to fix BCFC 2 after it first came out. It was unplayable for quite some time. Wasn't it a couple weeks?

User Info: ReliefWithBeef

ReliefWithBeef
6 years ago#6
Don't worry about it, I got into a game (finally) and it is just constantly lagging really badly. Its nearly unplayable!
XBL GT: ReliefWithBeef
PSN: ReliefWithBeef

CarpeDeump
6 years ago#7
Thanks for the exiting and going back into it tip, it worked. Upon going in, I didn't stay long. Lagged horribly and everyone on the other team sniped. Felt like BFBC2 all over again (at least the parts about it that I hated). Lame.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. Connection to EA server has been lost

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived