Will i like BF3 if i did not like BFBC2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. Will i like BF3 if i did not like BFBC2?

User Info: GoodJobEinstein

GoodJobEinstein
6 years ago#1
Im hearing a lot of "COD killer" around with this game. I gave BC2 a shot, hated the SP, but the MP was better. The only things i dont like about this game is that it feels "slow" and the controls feel weird. Should i start to look at BF3 instead of MW3? Cause i actually really like COD games.

User Info: The_Bean

The_Bean
6 years ago#2
This will be much better. Trust me.
GT: FERRITofDOOM
I wanna get high

User Info: SODAfan94

SODAfan94
6 years ago#3

All i can say is wait for more trailers and see if it has anything that you will like. (Hopefully BF3 MP has fighter jets!)

User Info: Cyrus_Ramses

Cyrus_Ramses
6 years ago#4
If you still like Call of Duty, there's probably no saving you until the series implodes. Just because you can't hop around like a retarded jackrabbit doesn't mean the game is "slow."

User Info: GoodJobEinstein

GoodJobEinstein
6 years ago#5
it just feels slow to me since i usually always play COD. COD is def much faster, but i know this game is much more realistic. Ill probably wait for reviews and/or a demo. I actually want to like BF games cause the graphics are just AMAZING! but i just cant get into the gameplay and structure of the games :(
(message deleted)

User Info: Shinji_Vin

Shinji_Vin
6 years ago#7
To me, Battlefield is fun. Honestly, I feel this is a bit faster then CoD then again I think every CoD that has come out after CoD4 is slow.
... Chuck Norris can blow a bubble with Beef Jerky.

User Info: Matt_256

Matt_256
6 years ago#8
The bad thing about Battlefield is that it has ruined other online shooters for me.. I bought Killzone 3 recently and while the single player is decent I find myself yawning at the multiplayer and I'm not enjoying it at all. All I keep thinking is "Wow.. BC2 is so much better than this.." the entire time. So in a way, I hate BC2 for this very reason..

User Info: SwimmingToaster

SwimmingToaster
6 years ago#9
Keep in mind that Battlefield is not really a slow shooter.

Every game is slow in comparison to CoD.
GT: PowderdToastMan
If Mudkip is your Lord and Savior and you're 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. Will i like BF3 if i did not like BFBC2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived