Mk 11 Sniper Rifle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. Mk 11 Sniper Rifle

User Info: ninjaman148

ninjaman148
6 years ago#1
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110606220526/battlefield/images/4/47/BF3_Operation_M%C3%A9tro_trailer_screenshot4_SR25.png

This weapon is basically the SR-25. But the Marines have a designation for it, which is the Mk 11.

Like I said, any SR-25 fans out there, your gun is in this game :)
Yo Buddy, Still Alive? // Ninjaman217

User Info: Ext_Me

Ext_Me
6 years ago#2
I haven't seen much of this game besides the E3 tank demo.
All that demo is is tanks and sand. Very pretty tanks and sand, but yeah. Tanks and sand.

First thing I noticed about the picture was the graphics. I'm not even talking about that gun, I don't care that everything is out of focus, but damn.

That looks really, really good.
I knew the graphics would be great, but I wasn't expecting it to look like that.

Oh, and the gun looks cool too, I guess.
If you're gonna tell me I'm wrong about something, don't be an ass and leave it at that. Tell me why I am wrong. Thanks in advance. Happy message boarding!

User Info: kingofthesword

kingofthesword
6 years ago#3
Awesome! One of my favorite modern rifles is the sr-25 and very few games every have it
Kill one zombie and none of the others notice. Why not kill more and see what happens?

User Info: Snokin

Snokin
6 years ago#4
Ext_Me posted...
I haven't seen much of this game besides the E3 tank demo.
All that demo is is tanks and sand. Very pretty tanks and sand, but yeah. Tanks and sand.

First thing I noticed about the picture was the graphics. I'm not even talking about that gun, I don't care that everything is out of focus, but damn.

That looks really, really good.
I knew the graphics would be great, but I wasn't expecting it to look like that.

Oh, and the gun looks cool too, I guess.

PC version bro, we wish it could look THAT good on consoles.
`¯`'~-.,_,..-~'``¯`'~ Poopy McPoop~'``¯`'~-.,_,.-~'``¯
.._,.-~'`-¯`'~-., Coming to a dog near you.,_,.-~'`~¯`'~-

User Info: DutchDoc

DutchDoc
6 years ago#5

my daddy can beat yours:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy5pgFyq8d8

1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. Mk 11 Sniper Rifle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived