What maps have the Mobile AA on them?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. What maps have the Mobile AA on them?

User Info: Link43130

Link43130
5 years ago#1
I know Noshahr Canals do in Rush but are there any others?
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130

User Info: UltraMegaPerson

UltraMegaPerson
5 years ago#2
Unless something changed then Caspian Border Conquest does, and it seems like atleast 1 other rush map does, but I can't think of it
"Hitting something flying about at Mach 2 requires your launcher/AA Gun to be infused with the will of Christ." Elite_DWB

User Info: FocalPrism1

FocalPrism1
5 years ago#3
Caspian is the one I know of. And that's because it's hands down the best vehicle in the game, IMO of course

User Info: JDM_Jev

JDM_Jev
5 years ago#4
Caspian Rush has it?

Its no where in Conquest probably for the sake of fairness.
DIY
drillin dat oil up in yo oatmeal

User Info: Seantkd92

Seantkd92
5 years ago#5
Operation Firestorm conquest I think.
GT: Murranizer

UltraMegaPerson
5 years ago#6
Aye I haven't driven the LAV-AD so far but the Tunguska is just amazing, I went on a 18 kill streak with it on Canals, just park it on the short and you can own anything leaving the ship, Zodiacs fall in less than a burst, choppers fall to Missiles followed by guns if needed, and the AMTRAC takes a while to kill but if you stay out of its grenade range then its easy to kill before it gets to land
"Hitting something flying about at Mach 2 requires your launcher/AA Gun to be infused with the will of Christ." Elite_DWB

UltraMegaPerson
5 years ago#7
JDM_Jev posted...
Caspian Rush has it?

Its no where in Conquest probably for the sake of fairness.

Its no where in Rush on Caspian that I've seen, I just saw it in the Trailer, and assumed it was still there in the full game
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. What maps have the Mobile AA on them?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived