I win 91% of the time.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. I win 91% of the time.

User Info: Mista_Czee

Mista_Czee
4 years ago#1
Does that rustle your jimmies?

User Info: Got_Sony

Got_Sony
4 years ago#2
No.

I lose 85% of the time. But I don't really give a @#%. I play to have fun, which is to make my team lose by trolling...
PSN: bluehollister
Alternate PSN: Big_BIaze

User Info: OhGood

OhGood
4 years ago#3
My jimmies ran away a long time ago
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
PSN - Ohgood

User Info: ARMR_SagittAxOT

ARMR_SagittAxOT
4 years ago#4
OhGood posted...
My jimmies ran away a long time ago

Koko Loco'd my Jimmies and I said "Oh NO!"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GkaGNjI1ebA Not taking the link out until A Summer Day's Dream Ep.3 is published, Tewi have stolen precious watermelons >_>

User Info: AlexanderMahone

AlexanderMahone
4 years ago#5
I loose about 70& of the time just because i always end up in the Shi**** team with crap team members, and most of the times i enter a game where my team is loosing by more than 100 kiills or 200-300 points if in conquest. I am good, but i ainīt Chuck Norris, i always end the game in the first position, with more score and kills. i Canīt do miracles when my team mates are in the game just to die.

ARMR_SagittAxOT
4 years ago#6
AlexanderMahone posted...
I loose about 70& of the time just because i always end up in the Shi**** team with crap team members, and most of the times i enter a game where my team is loosing by more than 100 kiills or 200-300 points if in conquest. I am good, but i ainīt Chuck Norris, i always end the game in the first position, with more score and kills. i Canīt do miracles when my team mates are in the game just to die.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GkaGNjI1ebA Not taking the link out until A Summer Day's Dream Ep.3 is published, Tewi have stolen precious watermelons >_>

User Info: AlexanderMahone

AlexanderMahone
4 years ago#7
Man, that is pure spam...

ARMR_SagittAxOT
4 years ago#8
AlexanderMahone posted...
Man, that is pure spam...

McKay.

User Info: SilentXwing

SilentXwing
4 years ago#9
Can't say o.O
PSN ID Name: Dark_Striker1229

User Info: Campbell3790

Campbell3790
4 years ago#10
Winning isnt as impressive when your an admin...
(R3D) Campbell3790
The True (Non-official) Gunmaster Master
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. I win 91% of the time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived