Would YOU want to do an all M320 Buck game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. Would YOU want to do an all M320 Buck game?

User Info: iLoveCzee

iLoveCzee
4 years ago#21
Got_Sony posted...
I'm goin for the defib only game.

Only if its Defib//Knife only. Cuz defib only would take waaaay to long.
~Buy Me A Plane Ticket~
[ CzeE ] CaskeTx_xFacE

User Info: Got_Sony

Got_Sony
4 years ago#22
How bout defib/repair torch?

Bc the people wih the defibs will be clearly overpowered by the people with knives.
PSN: bluehollister
Alternate PSN: Big_BIaze

iLoveCzee
4 years ago#23
Halloween night? 12am? Something like that.

They are fixing the knife tomorrow. ( I hope it gets glitched :) Knife only match has to go down.
~Buy Me A Plane Ticket~
[ CzeE ] CaskeTx_xFacE

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
4 years ago#24
iLoveCzee posted...
Halloween night? 12am? Something like that.

They are fixing the knife tomorrow. ( I hope it gets glitched :) Knife only match has to go down.

Knife takedown will now kill entire team
If you igla when you should have RPG'ed, you're gonna have a bad time
PSN: Spetsnaz420

User Info: Gundam Fan

Gundam Fan
4 years ago#25
It'll be like fighting with muskets.

Fire then stare at each other awkwardly until the reload is finished, before firing again.
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!

User Info: angerbox

angerbox
4 years ago#26
iLoveCzee posted...
Post and I will set it up.

Rules : Only use the M320 Buck. Anything else gets you kicked from the game (No warnings). That means no guns - No knife, defib or repair tool.

1 Ammo crate for each team. By having 1 crate means everyone will gather around the crate and tons of people will get murked.

It will be hilarious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Squads are allowed but you MUST have team chat on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that game we can use different ****. So post what you want and we can all agree on what other themed games we can play.

I would love to have another all knife Gfaqs game. We could do all grenades. Lets plan faqers!

<3 Czee :)

*slap*

iLoveCzee
4 years ago#27
angerbox posted...
iLoveCzee posted...

Rules : Only use the M320 Buck. Anything else gets you kicked from the game (No warnings). That means no guns - No knife, defib or repair tool.

1 Ammo crate for each team. By having 1 crate means everyone will gather around the crate and tons of people will get murked.

It will be hilarious.

After that game we can use different ****. So post what you want and we can all agree on what other themed games we can play.

I would love to have another all knife Gfaqs game. We could do all grenades. Lets plan faqers!

*slap*

Slap? RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT you aint slappin nothing free boy.
~Buy Me A Plane Ticket~
[ CzeE ] CaskeTx_xFacE

User Info: Scarlet-Raven

Scarlet-Raven
4 years ago#28
iLoveCzee posted...
angerbox posted...
iLoveCzee posted...

It will be hilarious.

*flap*

Flap? RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT you r flappin nothing free boy.

Fixed*
PSN: Scarlet-Raven
Give'em a lost, dog.

User Info: angerbox

angerbox
4 years ago#29
iLoveCzee posted...
angerbox posted...
iLoveCzee posted...

It will be hilarious.

*slap*

Slap? RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT you aint slappin nothing free boy.

Bwahahaha I already did ;)
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. Would YOU want to do an all M320 Buck game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived