If you avoid the east US servers...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. If you avoid the east US servers...

User Info: SlipSkull

SlipSkull
4 years ago#11
Personally, they're all sh@%...

I'm on the west coast, just got disconnected a few minutes ago on a west coast server.
This is the only online game I own that has these kinds of connection issues and nonstop lag.

The whole "private servers for any tards with thumbs" was such a genius move....

I'm ecstatic that I bought BF3, I've always wanted to see "connection with Half-Ass Online was lost" all day :D
Panda Pounce!
PSN: Rhaazerus

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
4 years ago#12
SlipSkull posted...
Personally, they're all sh@%...

I'm on the west coast, just got disconnected a few minutes ago on a west coast server.
This is the only online game I own that has these kinds of connection issues and nonstop lag.

The whole "private servers for any tards with thumbs" was such a genius move....

I'm ecstatic that I bought BF3, I've always wanted to see "connection with Half-Ass Online was lost" all day :D

Never played a COD?
If you igla when you should have RPG'ed, you're gonna have a bad time
PSN: Spetsnaz420

User Info: EnteredShikari

EnteredShikari
4 years ago#13
I've always avoided US East servers anyway for giving me 4-bars but have also noticed them being 1-bar now. So they're actually that laggy if you go into them? -_-
http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/Siutgarden

User Info: Truth_and_Arms

Truth_and_Arms
4 years ago#14
EnteredShikari posted...
I've always avoided US East servers anyway for giving me 4-bars but have also noticed them being 1-bar now. So they're actually that laggy if you go into them? -_-

I could swear the 1 bar ping on East Coast is just a glitch, but no official word from EA/DICE yet.

I've played on East Coast servers with 1 bar with very few problems. Sure I run into lag here and there, but no more than when I play on West & South with 5 bars.
PSN: Veritas_et_armis

User Info: iLoveMyEgo

iLoveMyEgo
4 years ago#15
eaaaaastsideeee

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
4 years ago#16
Truth_and_Arms posted...
EnteredShikari posted...

I could swear the 1 bar ping on East Coast is just a glitch, but no official word from EA/DICE yet.

I've played on East Coast servers with 1 bar with very few problems. Sure I run into lag here and there, but no more than when I play on West & South with 5 bars.

They still come in 5 bars for me...but I have noticed epic lag...dying 2 seconds after taking cover, every bullet fired at you hits at once etc...
If you igla when you should have RPG'ed, you're gonna have a bad time
PSN: Spetsnaz420

User Info: blue72super

blue72super
4 years ago#17
Spetsnaz420 posted...
blue72super posted...
East servers are always laggy for me.

Points to sig

If only she stopped wearing such short skirts, I would.
I don't experience lag. Stop torrenting sailor moon and maybe your experience will improve. -_decitron
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. If you avoid the east US servers...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived