Final game before AC3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Final game before AC3?

User Info: lbeastm2002

lbeastm2002
4 years ago#21
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

After that I'll either just play random games or none at all until ACIII is released.
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's undeniable."

User Info: True_Rune

True_Rune
4 years ago#22
Dark Souls....but I feel I've hit a massive wall with Sen's Fortress, so I'm not even sure if I'll even be able to finish it before AC3 comes.
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!

User Info: darthsnider

darthsnider
4 years ago#23
Finishing up Ni No Kuni, playing Brotherhood and Battlefield online..and Pokemon Black 2 here and there as well.
[PHI] Darth_Snider - http://prohicimmortalis.com/forum
The backlog: http://backloggery.com/games.php?user=darthsnider

User Info: Col_88

Col_88
4 years ago#24
Col_88 posted...
I decided to platinum revelations.. So once I get out of bed am going to do the last 2 desmond levels before work then I'm done..and taking a break till ac3.. I'll just be waiting for walking dead to get to the uk (friday) .... Unless episode 4 comes on ps store before ac3 comes out then ill do that

Wow.. This sucks!!!!! My ps3 keeps crashing when I try enter desmond journy 4.. Tried deletting the patch and it won't let me load my game .. 4 and 5 are last 2 trophies needed for my platinum :(
PSN=Col_c88
"Only a mind free of impediments is capable of grasping the chaotic beauty of the world. This is our greatest asset."

User Info: LegendaryOozaru

LegendaryOozaru
4 years ago#25
DevilTears604 posted...
and the old lady,

.......What?

User Info: DevilTears604

DevilTears604
4 years ago#26
THE_JOKE_KING33 posted...
DevilTears604 posted...
THE_JOKE_KING33 posted...
I've been recently re-playing SoulCalibur V (Le Bello, The Magnificent!)

I have got to get a better net connection. I wanna take SC V online so bad.

Out of curiosity,who's your main?

Mitsurugi with a side of Cervantes. I'd love to be able to main Ezio just cause I love the character so much and he looks so great, but I just don't have a feel for him.

LegendaryOozaru posted...
DevilTears604 posted...
and the old lady,

.......What?

That's what us hicks in Texas call the wife or girlfriend. I try to keep my inner redneck bottled up, but it slips out sometimes.
Day One buys for 2012: Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, Bioshock Infinite, Assassin's Creed 3

User Info: ChouTengenToppa

ChouTengenToppa
4 years ago#27

That's what us hicks in Texas call the wife or girlfriend. I try to keep my inner redneck bottled up, but it slips out sometimes.

Its cool, as an African American living in Mississippi, i have heard that term used on more than one occasion.
OFFICIAL GRAND MASTER ASSASSIN OF NORTH AMERICA/UNITED STATES AND ALL THE ASSASSINS CREED BOARDS

DevilTears604
4 years ago#28
That's cool, how's life there? I've heard people say it's way too damn humid there. Course it's way too damn dry here, so humid doesn't sound that bad.
Day One buys for 2012: Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, Bioshock Infinite, Assassin's Creed 3

User Info: master_stief

master_stief
4 years ago#29
Right now I'm addicted to Xcom. Kind of a bummer because I'm so close to getting platinum on borderlands 2 and darksiders 2, I could get them done before ac3 comes out, but...

I've also been thinking about spending the time until ac3 playing brotherhood's online for the last trophies I need. An there's also the last of revelation's DLC trophies I need to get...

I swear, I spend more time trying to decide what to play than actually playing.

DevilTears604
4 years ago#30
master_stief posted...
Right now I'm addicted to Xcom. Kind of a bummer because I'm so close to getting platinum on borderlands 2 and darksiders 2, I could get them done before ac3 comes out, but...

I've also been thinking about spending the time until ac3 playing brotherhood's online for the last trophies I need. An there's also the last of revelation's DLC trophies I need to get...

I swear, I spend more time trying to decide what to play than actually playing.

What is XCOM? The Game Informer guys were fawning all over it in their last podcast, but I don't think they were ever clear on exactly how it plays.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Final game before AC3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived