how to get new assassin recruits?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. how to get new assassin recruits?

User Info: elitehunter2

elitehunter2
4 years ago#1
Im on sequence 9 and i still dont know how to get assassin recruits, any help?
psn: TK_Recovery

User Info: Zorah19

Zorah19
4 years ago#2
Wondering this too...only have the french guy Stephane.

User Info: elitehunter2

elitehunter2
4 years ago#3
Zorah19 posted...
Wondering this too...only have the french guy Stephane.

yea, im stuck with him too
psn: TK_Recovery

User Info: heyitsthatguy11

heyitsthatguy11
4 years ago#4
Liberation missions. Here's the process.

You start doing 3 sets of 3 Liberation missions in each Area of NY & Boston -> After doing atleast 1 of the missions, look on your map for your "Liberation Contact" (Assassin) and talk to him/her -> Finish the rest of the Liberation Missions -> Return to "Liberation Contact" for one last mission -> They join your guild -> Lv them to Assassin Rank -> ????? (I'm guessing theres either a final mission for them or a ceremony. Havent lv'd one to Assassin Rank yet)

You can also talk to them sometimes.

Note: You can use your map to see the zones. Sadly, only one female assassin :(
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98

User Info: ShaDowHunTer458

ShaDowHunTer458
4 years ago#5
You have to recruit them.

heyitsthatguy11
4 years ago#6
bjroe458 posted...
You have to recruit them.

What an intelligent and detailed answer! Please, tell us more!
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase

User Info: jmitnick

jmitnick
4 years ago#7
heyitsthatguy11 posted...

You start doing 3 sets of 3 Liberation missions in each Area of NY & Boston -> After doing atleast 1 of the missions, look on your map for your "Liberation Contact" (Assassin) and talk to him/her -> Finish the rest of the Liberation Missions -> Return to "Liberation Contact" for one last mission -> They join your guild -> Lv them to Assassin Rank -> ????? (I'm guessing theres either a final mission for them or a ceremony. Havent lv'd one to Assassin Rank yet)

So I did all the missions and got the guy from South Boston. Now I'm working in North Boston and have done like 2/3 of the stuff I need to do (says the zone is 71% liberated), but on the map I can't find any more Liberation Contract icons. Do they just not show up on the map and I have to randomly find things?
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein

heyitsthatguy11
4 years ago#8
jmitnick posted...

So I did all the missions and got the guy from South Boston. Now I'm working in North Boston and have done like 2/3 of the stuff I need to do (says the zone is 71% liberated), but on the map I can't find any more Liberation Contract icons. Do they just not show up on the map and I have to randomly find things?

Run around like a headless chicken till you find it. It took me FOREVER to find the last damned farmer in North NY -_-. Alternatively use Viewpoints if any are nearby.

User Info: jmitnick

jmitnick
4 years ago#9

Run around like a headless chicken till you find it. It took me FOREVER to find the last damned farmer in North NY -_-. Alternatively use Viewpoints if any are nearby.

Bah...yeah the viewpoints...I have all the ones I see on the map...I hate that in this game the viewpoints don't actually uncover everything, and I also don't like how many optional objectives (like the liberation contact we're talking about here) don't show up on the map either. I'm all for exploring, but I dont' like exploring randomly! Give me more things to run towards at least...
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein

heyitsthatguy11
4 years ago#10
jmitnick posted...

Bah...yeah the viewpoints...I have all the ones I see on the map...I hate that in this game the viewpoints don't actually uncover everything, and I also don't like how many optional objectives (like the liberation contact we're talking about here) don't show up on the map either. I'm all for exploring, but I dont' like exploring randomly! Give me more things to run towards at least...

I agree. I think it can be remedied by making exploring a bit more rewarding. I'm not saying they should throw 50 bazillion chests all over the damned map, but give us something...
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. how to get new assassin recruits?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived