Troy's Wood Delivery Mission?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Troy's Wood Delivery Mission?

User Info: Madigari

Madigari
4 years ago#1
Has anyone else experienced this glitch? I've accepted Troy's Wood Delivery mission about three times, but every time I log out of the Animus or desynchronize in some way, the mission goes back to as if I never accepted it. Icon returns to the Frontier map and everything.
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.

User Info: Briar36

Briar36
4 years ago#2
Can you tell me where exactly the guy is? I can't find him at all. Same for North Boston.

User Info: texasgoldrush

texasgoldrush
4 years ago#3
where is ths guy? And Lexington?

User Info: Madigari

Madigari
4 years ago#4
I don't remember where the others are off the top of my head. But there's a small camp in the northeast corner of Troy's Wood, where the river bends.

There's both a Hunting Cabin and that delivery quest there.
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.

User Info: Briar36

Briar36
4 years ago#5
Well this sucks, mine must be glitched b/c I ran all around that hunting cabin and that whole area and he never showed up.

User Info: lionhartwolf

lionhartwolf
4 years ago#6
is there any way to tell which quests you have finished? i think im only missing one more but i have no idea which one. im almost positive that its in the frontier, and its not lexington. what are the other two there because i dont think its Troy's woods either.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Troy's Wood Delivery Mission?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived