The Lighthouse Ghost (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. The Lighthouse Ghost (spoilers)

User Info: SH_expert44

SH_expert44
4 years ago#1
During the Frontiersman missions there is one where you have to investigate a haunted lighthouse, on my way to the lighthouse i was swimming and notice a man standing on a rock staring at me. As soon as i got to him he just dives off and disappears into the water. This area is below the light house and there is a wrecked boat right near him. Did anyone else notice this little scene?
(¯ |_| |_¯\_/|¯)|_¯|¯)¯|¯ i.imgur.com/PcsPz.gif i54.tinypic.com/2q9whw4.gif i.imgur.com/3QcMc.gif
_) |¯| |__/¯\|¯ |__|¯\_|

User Info: Chaos-Striker

Chaos-Striker
4 years ago#2
I noticed it, but it was long before I investigated the lighthouse mission. I was swimming to the lighthouse, looking to get a viewpoint, when I saw this guy sit down on a rock. As I approached the coastline, he just plain leapt off it into the water.

At first I thought he was just startled and fell into the water, like in Ezio's adventures but seeing as that man clearly made the effort...

The first thing I thought when I saw it was "...Did Connor just watch a man commit suicide?". I almost thought it was related to that "Eyewitness" trophy.
~A different breed of gamer

User Info: Ave07

Ave07
4 years ago#3
lol I saw it too.

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
4 years ago#4
I've seen it twice, actually saw him land on top of me & just goes right thru you into the water & disappears...
"How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at Imlonely.com
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. The Lighthouse Ghost (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived