Ezio>Altair=Haythem>>>Connor

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Ezio>Altair=Haythem>>>Connor

User Info: RedXJW

RedXJW
5 years ago#11
Doublesouba posted...
tizimin9 posted...
Dude used to be an assassin, he kills people with the hidden blades, he's all sneaky like.

I know he's a templar, but he plays just like the assassins, and he's a sweet ass character, and I prefer him to Connor. so that's why he's on my list.

*SPOILERS*

I think he plays like an assassin so people wouldn't guess he wasn't. Does it say anywhere in the game that he used to be one? Because if it did, I missed that completely.

It did. The talk between Desmond and Shaun said he was a converted Assassin.

User Info: Stover46

Stover46
5 years ago#12
Does it say anywhere in the game that he used to be one? Because if it did, I missed that completely.

Desmond and Shaun say it
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/uploads/1/Night_of_Champions_full.jpg

User Info: Swarles

Swarles
5 years ago#13
Altair is the greatest assassin of all.

User Info: meganfox1141

meganfox1141
5 years ago#14
Doublesouba posted...
tizimin9 posted...
Dude used to be an assassin, he kills people with the hidden blades, he's all sneaky like.

I know he's a templar, but he plays just like the assassins, and he's a sweet ass character, and I prefer him to Connor. so that's why he's on my list.

*SPOILERS*

I think he plays like an assassin so people wouldn't guess he wasn't. Does it say anywhere in the game that he used to be one? Because if it did, I missed that completely.

Desmond's emails from shaun says that he could've been an assassin and defected explaining why he has a hidden blade with the assassins symbol and someone asked him how he knows how to do all this stuff (free-running,combat,espionage...) and he said that from where he came from and how he was raised it was pretty much required.

User Info: Rycyyn

Rycyyn
5 years ago#15
Doublesouba posted...
tizimin9 posted...

*SPOILERS*

In one of the ADB entries it says Haythem's father was an Assassin, but the Templars some how got to him at a young age, so technically he wasn't an Assassin, just born into the order.

Not that far into the game, so I don't know if it gives another explanation later.
--
And the road to Hell is paved with good intentions. (This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door-to-door salesmen.)-Good Omens

User Info: Conwaytwittyjr

Conwaytwittyjr
5 years ago#16
Ezio is my favorite overall followed by Connor for his brutality. Ezio is the reason i started playing Ac again. Altair is cool, I didn't play the first AC much because it really didn't interest me. I did replay through revelations signature edition, wasn't a bad game after all.

User Info: Eedrah

Eedrah
5 years ago#17
My opinion >>>>>>> your opinion

User Info: Damien94

Damien94
5 years ago#18
I mentioned it in another thread, but I think the main difference can be analogous with the James Bonds.

Ezio = Sean Connery / Pierce Brosnan James Bond
Connor = Daniel Craig James Bond
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.

User Info: Greyfeld

Greyfeld
5 years ago#19
Yeah, not a huge fan of Conner. The only time he ever shows any personality is when he's angry. The rest of the time, he's silent and wooden, and a bit of a jerk.
PSN - Aevio
"I'm on a Goomba." - BlackMageJawa

User Info: OZ_Archangel

OZ_Archangel
5 years ago#20
Never been a fan of Ezio. Seems like a character suitable for jersey shore, he seems arrogant abit I just hate the way he carries himself or talks. To me its Altair and Connor in first then Ezio.
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Ezio>Altair=Haythem>>>Connor

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived