I lost my Sawtooth Sword. :(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. I lost my Sawtooth Sword. :(

User Info: yaajmane

yaajmane
4 years ago#1
I was fighting against some enemies underground and accidentally picked up a weapon and Conner just sheathed it, making my Sawtooth sword disappear. It's not in the shop or basement. What to do?

User Info: nwtnsbstrdson

nwtnsbstrdson
4 years ago#2
Go to the General Store and you can re-equip...
psn: grapeismurder

User Info: Nightmare966

Nightmare966
4 years ago#3
What do you mean it's not on the basement or a shop? It HAS to be in the shop at least for SURE. Otherwise, simply try redoing the mission...?

(And notify Ubisoft in case you don't find it, BTW).
PSN: Nightmare966

User Info: yaajmane

yaajmane
4 years ago#4
It's not in the general store or basement. I checked already and I only see the regular weapons that's always on there. I'll email Ubisoft soon. Hopefully Farcry 3 won't be this glitchy.

User Info: Nightmare966

Nightmare966
4 years ago#5
It's called Captain's Kidd sword I believe. Did you look for Sawtooth sword? Because that'd be really strange.
PSN: Nightmare966

User Info: nwtnsbstrdson

nwtnsbstrdson
4 years ago#6
Yeah... that sucks. I hope they get it fixed forya...
psn: grapeismurder

User Info: yevinorion

yevinorion
4 years ago#7
Ouch...I remember my Altair Sword in II got dropped a couple times by accident, but I was always able to get it back from the house. I would have thought it would be the same here, just go back to the store and equip it again. Hope it gets fixed.
PSN: YevinOrion | XBL: Dirty Machete

User Info: EvilAbdy

EvilAbdy
4 years ago#8
Same thing happened to my Tomahawk at one point, but I was able to go pick it back up from the shop.
Oh snap!
PSN: EvilAbdy

User Info: yevinorion

yevinorion
4 years ago#9
Just saw this on the AC Wiki:

A glitch may sometimes occur in which the sword will disappear. To re-equip it, Ratonhnhaké:ton will need to visit the Davenport Homestead, equip another weapon, and then select the cutlass again.
PSN: YevinOrion | XBL: Dirty Machete

User Info: RockmanZeroEXE

RockmanZeroEXE
4 years ago#10
This has happen to me twice already where I randomly lose my sword. >_> Sok though, got my trusty tomahawk.
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. I lost my Sawtooth Sword. :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived