How to upgrade your ship?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. How to upgrade your ship?

User Info: jenrais

jenrais
4 years ago#1
Was doing raiding the prospector and almost broke my controller. read somewhere you can upgrade the ship. How?

User Info: Alexichu

Alexichu
4 years ago#2
Go to a harbour master and beside him should be a book. You can upgrade there. Make sure you have plenty of money as the upgrades aren't cheap
PSN: Sonic_1985
Jeremy Clarkson for Prime Minister

User Info: Yunthor_HnC

Yunthor_HnC
4 years ago#3
In Sequence 6, after you do the first naval mission, there is a book next to the Captain. You do your upgrades there. I read you can do them at any harbormaster, but I haven't tried.
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal

User Info: ka243

ka243
4 years ago#4
Yep any harbormaster at the book. I suggest this before doing most of the naval missions as it makes them much easier. There are some that are really hard (almost impossible) to get 100% synch on even with all upgrades so you want all the help you can get.

User Info: jenrais

jenrais
4 years ago#5
Oh thanks. I always got to the point where one ship was left and the timer ended. This mission is stupid without upgrades as i see
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. How to upgrade your ship?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived