Your reaction immediately after Sequence 3 ended.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Your reaction immediately after Sequence 3 ended.

User Info: SymphonicRain

SymphonicRain
4 years ago#51
freakofnature30 posted...
*looking at phone, looks up*

"Oh, so they're Templars."

*looks back at phone, looks up seconds later after realizing what was said*

"Wait... What!?"

I hate your kind, you are the plague of society!
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny

User Info: freakofnature30

freakofnature30
4 years ago#52
SymphonicRain posted...
*looking at phone, looks up*

"Oh, so they're Templars."

*looks back at phone, looks up seconds later after realizing what was said*

"Wait... What!?"

I hate your kind, you are the plague of society!

...what?

I literally checked my phone. Me and a friend were playing it at the same time. He wanted to know how far I was (he was on sequence 8 at this point).
"The nights are long, but the years are short when you're alive..."
PSN: freakofnature300

SymphonicRain
4 years ago#53
I hate cellphones. I hate when people stop dead in front of me in public areas because they can't walk and text simultaneously. I hate when drivers use cellphones. I hate when people are on cellphones in restaurants. I hate when my sister stops in the doorway in her cellphone zone. I hate how she randomly freezes for up to 5 minutes at a time in the middle of things.

I hate when people get their expensive phones out in rough areas and get robbed then cry about it. I hate when my fiancée takes all day to arrange something with her friends because they won't just call each other and get it over with. I hate when we meet with her friends and all they do is text other people. I hate when kids have phones. I hate when people use the excuse that it's for emergencies, they are more likely to run into bother because they have a phone.
I hate seeing people perpetually stuck in this pose http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons1/192/1922507/40_2009/2cf216f1c0d50d7a_girl-texting.jpg

RAGE.

User Info: freakofnature30

freakofnature30
4 years ago#54
Oh, well, I don't do that man. I'm not dependent on it. I don't interrupt someone else's conversation to check it, or use it while driving, or let it distract me in public. I rarely use it when playing or doing anything.
"The nights are long, but the years are short when you're alive..."
PSN: freakofnature300

SymphonicRain
4 years ago#55
Oh, well, I don't do that man. I'm not dependent on it. I don't interrupt someone else's conversation to check it, or use it while driving, or let it distract me in public. I rarely use it when playing or doing anything.

Redeemed. I apologize for my pre-emptive cellphone judgment.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Your reaction immediately after Sequence 3 ended.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived