Homestead missions in sequence 11 (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Homestead missions in sequence 11 (spoilers)

User Info: KoRnKoB

KoRnKoB
4 years ago#1
I just started sequence 11 and watched the movie where Connor talks about killing Charles Lee inside Fort George. The mission marker is at the Aquila, and I noticed there are no new homestead missions on my map. I checked a walkthrough and it says there should be one for the doctor and 2 revolving Achilles.

What I'm asking is, are these meant to be available straight away? Or do I need to do the mission to get them to show up? It's just unusual to see no new missions at the start of a new sequence I guess, hoping it's not glitched.
Currently playing: Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Dark Souls. PSN: PrincePAUL87

User Info: OZ_Archangel

OZ_Archangel
4 years ago#2
I have this same proble, Im at the same level and seq as you. I got the 2 ppl talking about having a baby and the irish blokes fighting with each other and that was it nothing else.
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great

User Info: True_Rune

True_Rune
4 years ago#3
The Final Missions in Sequence 11(for the doctor and Achilles) will happen AFTER the Naval Mission(Battle at Chesapeake Bay, i think it's called)
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!

User Info: Rojo_

Rojo_
4 years ago#4
True Rune posted...
The Final Missions in Sequence 11(for the doctor and Achilles) will happen AFTER the Naval Mission(Battle at Chesapeake Bay, i think it's called)

he's correct if you read the doc's info in the DNA info page it talks about the aquila's return hinting at the bay fight.
PSN: Rojo-_- /state you're a Gf's user in your friend request.

User Info: KoRnKoB

KoRnKoB
4 years ago#5
Ok thanks, so I haven't missed any yet. And to the guy still at the couple trying for a baby etc. I'm pretty certain I did that mission back in sequence 7? So you've definitely missed some or not had them show up.
Currently playing: Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Dark Souls. PSN: PrincePAUL87
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Homestead missions in sequence 11 (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Indian Accent?!tpotw26/17 3:47AM