I can't believe the glitch didn't happen this time around!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. I can't believe the glitch didn't happen this time around!

User Info: Immature_Sage

Immature_Sage
4 years ago#1
I just got the Double Holsters a little while ago and the glitch didn't happen! This is my third time starting the game over (don't ask) and now I am happily walking around with 2 of the same gun.

Has anyone around here been able to avoid the glitch like I have? I am so exited that I don't even want to give him better pistols, Connor stays with the default Flintlock Pistols.

Anyone know when the Pirate and Scottish Pistols look like? Those are the only ones I haven't seen.

Hope another patch is released before the year is over, one that repairs mistakes involving crafting, items, weapons and map icons.

User Info: ry_mann

ry_mann
4 years ago#2
I've heard it only happens when using anything other than the default pistols. This is the internet so I'm sure it's not 100% true.
PSN: Ry_mann88 xFire: ithinkipooped
www.clanbotc.com

User Info: Immature_Sage

Immature_Sage
4 years ago#3
Oh, well I have changed my pistols more than once at one time or another when I would buy new ones from the store and I even used the English Flintlock Pistols for a while and didn't have problems with it either.

I wonder what it is that causes the darn glitch to happen in the first place?
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. I can't believe the glitch didn't happen this time around!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived