Dumb Question...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RedHawk4

RedHawk4
4 years ago#1
Well maybe it is and maybe it isn't, I don't know. Basically I'm just having a little trouble in Wolfpack when it gets to the part where the team has to sync kills together. I walk up to my target and press L1 to lock on to him, and then when the killing begins, it says that the sync was failed and I hear the other players commenting on how it was my fault for not locking on. I also tried holding L1 until the camera zooms in, but that didn't do it either. So is there something I'm missing here?
Check me out on Gamespot.

User Info: SymphonicRain

SymphonicRain
4 years ago#2
You all have to be at a certain distance and then the sync meter will appear at the top of the screen, just press square during that.
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny

User Info: rschrake86

rschrake86
4 years ago#3
Feel like playing wolfpack with someone bro add & invite me.
A government is a body of people; usually, notably ungoverned. http://psnprofiles.com/I8I_SiN_I8I
PSN- I8I_SiN_I8I

User Info: Senta

Senta
4 years ago#4
All targets must be locked on to by you and your team. Once everyone moves into kill range of their target, the game will go into slow motion for about 5 seconds, during which time you need to hit the square button. If all do it, you get the Sync Kill.

User Info: RedHawk4

RedHawk4
4 years ago#5
Thanks for the replies, but how close exactly am I supposed to be getting? I was watching my teammates and they all stood about a few feet away from the group of enemies, so I did as well (within range to press square and kill). I locked on and nothing happened, and then when we all started killing them, the sync was failed and they blamed me for not locking on. Am I supposed to stand just outside of killing range, lock on, and then move in for the sync kill?
Check me out on Gamespot.

User Info: Nar_Garzhvog

Nar_Garzhvog
4 years ago#6
rschrake86 posted...
Feel like playing wolfpack with someone bro add & invite me.

I find it easier to help in person or in game i should say. Add me if you wasn't as well. Anyone can i love wolfpack.
PSN: arborkoa18

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived