Game seems dull?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Truetothisgame8

Truetothisgame8
4 years ago#1
Dont know whats up but im finding this game to be a little dull compared to previous AC games. right now im in Sequence 5 im not liking this game much. I hope it gets better.

User Info: shygirl914

shygirl914
4 years ago#2
It gets much better. I promise.
Nice to meet you. :)
Friend Code: 2664-2125-3148

User Info: Truetothisgame8

Truetothisgame8
4 years ago#3
Truetothisgame8 posted...
Dont know whats up but im finding this game to be a little dull compared to previous AC games. right now im in Sequence 5 im not liking this game much. I hope it gets better. At what point do u go on missions or recruit?
(message deleted)

User Info: shygirl914

shygirl914
4 years ago#5
Dont know whats up but im finding this game to be a little dull compared to previous AC games. right now im in Sequence 5 im not liking this game much. I hope it gets better. At what point do u go on missions or recruit?

The middle of Sequence 6 is when it really opens up.
Nice to meet you. :)
Friend Code: 2664-2125-3148

User Info: Hellraiser555

Hellraiser555
4 years ago#6
Sequence 6, I believe.
Give them nothing, but take from them; everything!
Games at 100%: 18

User Info: najzere

najzere
4 years ago#7
It doesn't get much better, sadly. Especially if you decide to grind out all the side-quest stuff.

User Info: Hellraiser555

Hellraiser555
4 years ago#8
I have done everything except 100% sync the game and play online. Not trying to imply the game is dull, but I am very bored playing it now. Maybe later down the road I will play it again, but not for awhile.

Just my personal opinion...
Give them nothing, but take from them; everything!
Games at 100%: 18

User Info: SonicSP

SonicSP
4 years ago#9
It does get better but not THAT much better in my opinion. I had that dull feeling for most of the game, except that it gets a bit less dull after you get the robes. I'm of the opinion that III is far below II and B as far as single player is concerned.

Combat is fun like always though, I'll give III that. Haven't tried multi yet.
Crush 40 Rules!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived