Is it me or is ACIII just so short?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Is it me or is ACIII just so short?

User Info: ajmrowland

ajmrowland
4 years ago#21
An0therBK posted...
Mooogleman posted...
Shy girl 5 hours a day is nothing. Even if i pull a 12 hour shift i would play a good 5 hours. Days off like 18 if the game is good.

I remember in 6th grade when ff 7 came out i did 78 hours in 13 days and a couple days i didn't play due to sleeping over at a friends house helping him out on his run. Then again I don't sleep much chronic insomniac but still.

Does anybody go outside anymore?

No. Unfortunately,

Oh wait, I do. I also play video games, watch movies and go out to the mall. I just dont have a job.

Shygirl asks how we find the time, but it's the same as finding the time for anything else: prioritizing.

User Info: ajmrowland

ajmrowland
4 years ago#22
Bloodlines1191 posted...
dave_is_slick posted...
ACII took me 2 months to complete w/o any DLC.

As much as I don't like AC3, this is bulls***.

Proof that dave downright HATES AC3.

Jeez, people really HATE this game. >_>

of course they do. It's a new installment in a franchise that people have already lost faith in. Hate is predictable these days. Also, the bugs.

User Info: Mooogleman

Mooogleman
4 years ago#23
I went outside more when I was younger. I'll go to the grocery store and do errands on weekends but usually it's work and then I'm too tired and would rather read or play video games.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Is it me or is ACIII just so short?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived