I hate this game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
4 years ago#41
I guarantee, you delve deep enough into ff11's story, and you will change your mind about it... jsyk, I spent 3 years on that game, Elvaan Warrior from San d'Oria, once I finished ZM10, I was so amazed that I went and did the other nations
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
4 years ago#42
Reaper_ExE posted...
I guarantee, you delve deep enough into ff11's story, and you will change your mind about it... jsyk, I spent 3 years on that game, Elvaan Warrior from San d'Oria, once I finished ZM10, I was so amazed that I went and did the other nations

Oh, I never knocked the game. XI's only problem, for me, was that I was left to soloing/PuG quests and mobs back when the game first came out, also my rig wasn't very good so that was slightly an issue, too. I even addressed that they might have improved some of that. It's not XI that I have an issue with, merely that the same point of "last true" can be said of just about all of them for one reason or another.

I liked the way the game played, for the most part. I'd planned on trying a whole host of jobs, though I wasn't too keen on them turning the Dragoon into a pet/Hunter class :( but still. I also thought it was a neat idea to have one character that can change between jobs, instead of having to level many different characters. Though, I feel it was only done to offset their "pay more for additional characters" system instead of just letting us make like 5-10 characters.

Regardless, I will look more into the story. It was a fun game, if not a little grindy playing solo on a crap machine, back when it first came out. The world was huge, though. I remember that, too. I remember being very impressed with just how big everything felt.
Lali-ho!

User Info: SlipSkull

SlipSkull
4 years ago#43
You're saying you don't like his movements!?
If it was one thing I liked about this game it's Connor's movement.

I can tell they definitely consulted some traceurs about the characters movements.
Being a practitioner of parkour, I was giddy when I first saw Connor precision jump to a treebranch, speed vault over a wall and actually do a proper lazy vault.

I was like wha!? He's actually use real parkour techniques!? This is cray cray!

Now if only a developer can make a revamp of Free Running from the PS2
Panda Pounce!
PSN: Rhaazerus

User Info: Mister_Spyker

Mister_Spyker
4 years ago#44
While I'm disappointed that the assassin order influence in America was "weak" and by that I mean
No dress code
No real power in America
Your not really even an assassin, just a Mohawk with assassin abilities.

Umm, just look at 2012, it was even worse than in Connor's time.
Dear lord, Spyker just ripped his entire life apart in nothing more than a few paragraphs. Ouch... - RexSilver

User Info: SlipSkull

SlipSkull
4 years ago#45
Mister_Spyker posted...
While I'm disappointed that the assassin order influence in America was "weak" and by that I mean
No dress code
No real power in America
Your not really even an assassin, just a Mohawk with assassin abilities.

Umm, just look at 2012, it was even worse than in Connor's time.

I know right, they were basically all just hackers and data thieves by the time Desmond's around.
Panda Pounce!
PSN: Rhaazerus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Indian Accent?!tpotw26/17 3:47AM