Need help with Homestead Missions. (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Need help with Homestead Missions. (spoilers)

User Info: bloodshutt

bloodshutt
4 years ago#1
The homestead missions don't pop up on the map and I can't find ANY! I've circled the entire New York because I want to find Ellen so I can craft dual holsters, but I can't find her location on the map or in game! I even did all the liberation missions, deliveries and took down the two British controlled forts. I already finished the game and all of the captain Kidd missions, but I can't find ONE SINGLE homestead mission! I even syched with all the viewpoints! I know what the icon looks like and I have the legend in case some piano falls over my head and amnesia hits me. Please, someone help me with this. Is it a bug? Because I don't have internet for my Xbox so I can patch it.
Hi-fi? As in, high in fiber?

User Info: yorost

yorost
4 years ago#2
Ah, do you mean you can't find any more or you haven't even done one homestead mission? You can do all of the post game, but there is a loose order to doing them and I think some can only be done in particular seasons. Just open a faq and be meticulous about doing the missions in order. Make sure you've done all the seq 5 ones, then make sure you've done all the seq 6 ones...
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Need help with Homestead Missions. (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived