Where the heck is my Gamestop preorder bonus?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Where the heck is my Gamestop preorder bonus?

User Info: FlyingDeCow

FlyingDeCow
4 years ago#1
I preordered my game, did the midnight thing, but there is no code on my receipt. The only code inside the box was my multiplayer pass. How do i access my preorder bonus?
"My head's filled with only LIQUID OOZE now!" -My trainer card
Pokemon Black FC: 4556-4826-6405 -- Mike

User Info: ssj5king

ssj5king
4 years ago#2
GS usually does their bonuses on the receipt so you will have to go back up there, show receipt and get a new one.
Xbox Live GT: Nnnking

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
4 years ago#3
Having the same issue w/ Amazon....trying to figure out where my preorder bonus is...but they still have a bit of time to send it so I'm not overly concerned yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every me,every you

User Info: Deltron37

Deltron37
4 years ago#4
Its in the case this time. Its actually a Gamestop Edition. Says so on the case.
---Shinkuu Tatsumaki Senpuu-kyaku!!!
GT- Deltron67

User Info: FlyingDeCow

FlyingDeCow
4 years ago#5
Where in the case? Alongside or different from the multiplayer pass?
"My head's filled with only LIQUID OOZE now!" -My trainer card
Pokemon Black FC: 4556-4826-6405 -- Mike

User Info: Al3Ox3

Al3Ox3
4 years ago#6
I didn't get a code either I plan on going back on my lunch break
7-19-2011 Not removing until Majora's Mask 3D is released
GT:Don Pedr0x, PSN:DonPedrox

User Info: DarthJimmy50000

DarthJimmy50000
4 years ago#7
If you pre-ordered and got it from Gamestop, the front cover should say "Gamestop Edition" on it. Open it up and there should be a sheet inside with the code on it detailing every step you need to take. I believe it's between the multiplayer pass code pamphlet and instruction manual.
"Nobody snuggles with Max Power, you strap yourself in and feel the G's!".- Homer Simpson

User Info: LazyDave1

LazyDave1
4 years ago#8
SparkItUp posted...
Having the same issue w/ Amazon....trying to figure out where my preorder bonus is...but they still have a bit of time to send it so I'm not overly concerned yet.

I order all of my games from Amazon. They usually send you an email about a day or two after the day releases with the codes.
I was too lazy to come up with a decent username. So what?

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
4 years ago#9
LazyDave1 posted...
SparkItUp posted...

I order all of my games from Amazon. They usually send you an email about a day or two after the day releases with the codes.

ty...quick question if you don't mind...i ordered 1 game on 2 seperate orders (one was steelcase edition & the other was the limted), will they send 2 bonuses?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every me,every you

User Info: Surmatise

Surmatise
4 years ago#10
My gamestop code was on another insert with the instruction booklet and uplay passport.
Xbox live gamertag: Surmatise
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Where the heck is my Gamestop preorder bonus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived