I seem to have run iut of Special Iron Ingots.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. I seem to have run iut of Special Iron Ingots.....

User Info: AC_Dad

AC_Dad
5 years ago#1
Anyone know of any way to get more? I've already opened all of the chests.

Thanks in advance.
Flashman posted...
I herd Romney hid oxygen tanks in his magic Mormon underwears al gore tol' me so

AC_Dad
5 years ago#2
Bump
Flashman posted...
I herd Romney hid oxygen tanks in his magic Mormon underwears al gore tol' me so

User Info: Chino6100

Chino6100
5 years ago#3
I'm having a similar issue with you as well. I was only able to craft 2 - 4, I can't really remember cause I was just crafting anything in the special items recipe for the weapons and I suddenly ran out. I've checked a guide on the internet that said that you can only get it via miners quest and that there's a chest at the back of the manor where they are but I haven't seen any chests so far.

AC_Dad
5 years ago#4
Chino6100 posted...
I'm having a similar issue with you as well. I was only able to craft 2 - 4, I can't really remember cause I was just crafting anything in the special items recipe for the weapons and I suddenly ran out. I've checked a guide on the internet that said that you can only get it via miners quest and that there's a chest at the back of the manor where they are but I haven't seen any chests so far.

I'm in the exact same situation. Right down to crafting everything.

Anyone have some ideas?
Flashman posted...

User Info: Jeod_Cripto

Jeod_Cripto
5 years ago#5
Dig deeper into the mine, try some branch mining. Iron isn't that hard to find.
http://i.imgur.com/8qeH8.png

User Info: Faust21220

Faust21220
5 years ago#6
def need more special iron as well, hope i havent hit a max already on a limited supply i didnt know existed
Aegisfang22: If you play an Elder Scrolls game for the main story...you're doing it wrong.

Chino6100
5 years ago#7
@Jeod_Cripto
I don't think you can dig in the game. I've went into the mine and there's no action button or anything, you just walk around.

User Info: Jeod_Cripto

Jeod_Cripto
5 years ago#8
Chino6100 posted...
@Jeod_Cripto
I don't think you can dig in the game. I've went into the mine and there's no action button or anything, you just walk around.

It's a trollish Minecraft reference.
http://i.imgur.com/8qeH8.png

Chino6100
5 years ago#9
Jeod_Cripto posted...
Chino6100 posted...
@Jeod_Cripto

It's a trollish Minecraft reference.

Ahahahaha ok, sorry, was too carried away finding it that I forgot about the minecraft reference. Still, I haven't found a single one and there are some weapons I need still to be built. There are some posts going up that some people have 12 - 17 Special Iron Ingots and that they can't craft them. I really wanna know how to get more of these stuff.

User Info: thor333

thor333
5 years ago#10
I had a weird repeating treasure (actually a white wooden crate) behind my house to the east that I had to jump down at after collecting all the treasures that had special iron ignot.
Weird thing is after I deleted the title update it doesn't show anymore.
Call me hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. I seem to have run iut of Special Iron Ingots.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived