Thief Challenge / Guard Dogs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Thief Challenge / Guard Dogs

User Info: therealdman

therealdman
5 years ago#1
One of the Thief challenges requires luring away three guard dogs with bait (something I never even thought to try!), and I am wondering what a reliable place is to find guard dogs. I remember seeing them here and there in the burnt down section of NY, but didn't find any when I went back. Anyone know of any reliable places where they spawn frequently?

User Info: SUPERJC88

SUPERJC88
5 years ago#2
I also need this challenge, when the Brits were there in the campaign there were a ton of dogs, especially in the marketplace, but now after beating the game I can't find any.
XBL: CombatKnife117 PSN: Wolverine88-_
Gears + Spartans = Win!!!

User Info: _Rushdown_

_Rushdown_
5 years ago#3
Just re-play a mission in Sequence Whenever-it-is-that-you-get-to-NY and you'll be good
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/lRushdown/fullnxe/card.png

SUPERJC88
5 years ago#4
_Rushdown_ posted...
Just re-play a mission in Sequence Whenever-it-is-that-you-get-to-NY and you'll be good

Are you sure it will count?

User Info: _Rushdown_

_Rushdown_
5 years ago#5
It's how I got half of the challenges done in Revelations, I'm sure it will count.
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/lRushdown/fullnxe/card.png

SUPERJC88
5 years ago#6
Well if anyone knows the exact location of a guard dog, preferably in Boston, let me us know.

User Info: brentsonier

brentsonier
5 years ago#7
i usually find them guarding treasure chests in boston. buy one of the chest maps from a general store to show you the locations of the chests. not all of them are guarded by dogs but a few are.

User Info: xtwxcowboy

xtwxcowboy
5 years ago#8
If I remember rightly, the harbour in New York has one guard dog at all times. Lure it, leave and then repeat

User Info: ZyeHatosu

ZyeHatosu
5 years ago#9
Go to the southern-most harbor in the Frontier and go a bit north. You should eventually run into a guard dog walking with two redcoats. Hide in some tall grass and throw some bait. You should be able to lure it 3 times without having to leave the area.
I wish I could tell you, but the words would come out wrong.
Oh, if you only knew the way I've felt for so long.

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
5 years ago#10
_Rushdown_ posted...
It's how I got half of the challenges done in Revelations, I'm sure it will count.

As well as Den Defense challenge, I went through the game fine without get one Den attacked. So to complete the challenge, replaying the tutor twice to clear it.
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Thief Challenge / Guard Dogs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived