Just beat revelations and I'm dissapointed...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Just beat revelations and I'm dissapointed...

User Info: Blueandwhite87

Blueandwhite87
4 years ago#1
After I beat the story there's really nothing left to do no side missions, does this game fix that

User Info: WyvernLord17

WyvernLord17
4 years ago#2
There's a few things to collect and a couple epilogue cutscenes. Other than that, you're trying for full synchs that you may have missed/doing side missions that you didn't do before.
This ain't no place for no hero....
New York Giants: 6-4 Next: Bye

User Info: FelixFelicis

FelixFelicis
4 years ago#3
There's main missions, and there's side missions. Beating the game is beating the game. What else would you expect to be after the end but side missions?
Vaxis Live

User Info: Arctic_Sunrise

Arctic_Sunrise
4 years ago#4
After completion, you can complete all the Kidd, Homestead, Privateer, Frontiersman and Hunter missions you haven't done, plus there is something called 'Syncing' which involves hacking the Animus.

There's a few things to do, but there's not a great deal of after-story content, I must admit. That's rather something most if not all the AC games have suffered from, though.
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy
(message deleted)

User Info: Blueandwhite87

Blueandwhite87
4 years ago#6
Bump
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Just beat revelations and I'm dissapointed...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived