What was your play time at? (100% sync, no spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. What was your play time at? (100% sync, no spoilers)

User Info: twicedouble

twicedouble
4 years ago#1
I just finished the game and I'm curious to hear other people's 100% play times.

My time was 46:31:10. I'm sure it's no record, I'm just wondering if we could find some kind of average.

User Info: True_Rune

True_Rune
4 years ago#2
mine was 52:??:??
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!

User Info: MDragon12

MDragon12
4 years ago#3
Mine is around the same with 99%. I can't finish the encyclopedia due to the glitch, and I need 350 from board games to finish the progress trackers. Right now I'm at 45:06

User Info: cadillacactor

cadillacactor
4 years ago#4
So excited!!!!
"sry for bad enlish.im from de usa" - wwwgippal

User Info: ZyeHatosu

ZyeHatosu
4 years ago#5
About 47 hours. I ended up sitting around for a bit at the end waiting for my recruits to get to max rank.
I wish I could tell you, but the words would come out wrong.
Oh, if you only knew the way I've felt for so long.

User Info: TheLegendaryPie

TheLegendaryPie
4 years ago#6
50 hours, does replaying missions count in your final time?, because i 100% the battle of bunker hill , like 5 times its so fun to do that once you know how too

User Info: twicedouble

twicedouble
4 years ago#7
MDragon12 posted...
Mine is around the same with 99%. I can't finish the encyclopedia due to the glitch, and I need 350 from board games to finish the progress trackers. Right now I'm at 45:06

What glitch? It took me a while to get the lumberers but eventually I got it. For the board games, I played Bowls. Just played five games and I was done. It's exactly like Bocci ball and pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

TheLegendaryPie posted...
50 hours, does replaying missions count in your final time?, because i 100% the battle of bunker hill , like 5 times its so fun to do that once you know how too

Well, I just looked at my time right after I finished so I suppose if you finished it 100% and then went and replayed the missions, it would only "count" (and this is nothing official, obviously) at the moment you got the 100% sync.

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
4 years ago#8
46 hours clocked, 100%. Also got 900G, didn't get any MP achievements and the pivots one.
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the of Necromancer. Mystic Cage"

User Info: sakurayule

sakurayule
4 years ago#9
100% Sync at 39 hours & 42 minutes.
\_(ツ)_/
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. What was your play time at? (100% sync, no spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived