Boston liberation glitch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Boston liberation glitch?

User Info: Onipaladin

Onipaladin
5 years ago#1
I enter the tavern where it says I have a liberation contract waiting but once I am in the tavern the icon is gone and I can not interact with the character that gives the contracts.

I actually can walk right through him and the table as if he isn't even there. I am on sequence 9 and this has been going on for awhile.

Is this a possible game breaking glitch that will prevent me from proceeding with that section of the game?
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 4854-6080-3737

User Info: FelixFelicis

FelixFelicis
5 years ago#2
Did you complete all the liberation missions in the district? Only then can you meet your recruit to do the mission. It is possible a liberation mission may be waiting for you, but not showing on the map. Check your DNA tracker to be sure.
Vaxis Live

FelixFelicis
5 years ago#3
Also, I had a similar problem once. For me, I had two Assassin contract locations in the same district, Central Boston. One tavern just had a chest, whereas the real mission was in the other tavern. I assumed it to be a bug.
Vaxis Live

User Info: joegt123

joegt123
5 years ago#4
Short of just telling you "yes it is", roll with me for a minute...

Check your map, check the liberation % on the given sector. If its less than 90% or so, scroll down to the logbook and check the progress of the missions. If something says "kill this guy for being an ass. 2/3", quote it for me here.
http://youtu.be/QHdk36PNuVw?t=50s THE reason I'm giving the Dante May Cry a chance.
Currently Playing: AC: For Answer, and too many to count.

joegt123
5 years ago#5
FelixFelicis posted...
Also, I had a similar problem once. For me, I had two Assassin contract locations in the same district, Central Boston. One tavern just had a chest, whereas the real mission was in the other tavern. I assumed it to be a bug.

Not a bug. The western one is te green dragon. The eastern is where stephan sits.
http://youtu.be/QHdk36PNuVw?t=50s THE reason I'm giving the Dante May Cry a chance.

FelixFelicis
5 years ago#6
joegt123 posted...
FelixFelicis posted...

Not a bug. The western one is te green dragon. The eastern is where stephan sits.

I know it was the Green Dragon, I recognized it, but why was it marked with an Assassin Contract marker? No recruit was there, and as far as I remember, the Green Dragon as Haythams meeting place.
Vaxis Live

joegt123
5 years ago#7
Didn't he meet there with sam adams once? I assumed that they were all points of assassin gathering. But that's besides the point, really.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Boston liberation glitch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived