I enjoy the voice acting, but I wish Ubi would work on the lip syncing a little.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. I enjoy the voice acting, but I wish Ubi would work on the lip syncing a little.

User Info: dillpickle69

dillpickle69
4 years ago#1
It's a very minor thing and I don't mind it, but I always notice when a character talks, the words barely match his lips. Although I do agree that this has improved from previous games, most noticeably AC2's famous "IT'S MY DESTINY! MINEEEEEEEE!"
Am I the only one who notices these things?
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.

User Info: joegt123

joegt123
4 years ago#2
Actual lip sync is only a problem in "moving" scenes, where its not an actual cutscene. That I can understand.

In actual cutscenes, sometimes the audio is off by like half a second until another character starts talking. THAT sucks. And I wish they'd fix it. The epic washington cutscenes were decidedly less so when the speech dragged at different paces.
http://youtu.be/QHdk36PNuVw?t=50s THE reason I'm giving the Dante May Cry a chance.
Currently Playing: AC: For Answer, and too many to count.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. I enjoy the voice acting, but I wish Ubi would work on the lip syncing a little.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived