Why I hate this series

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Why I hate this series

User Info: invictius

invictius
4 years ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoVAHcc8Y_g&feature=plcp
Stupid Pirate Guy 4 years ago#2
Because you suck at it?
The greatest PotDer OF ALL TIME

User Info: invictius

invictius
4 years ago#3
Because you suck at it?

The controls are frustrating as hell. Every time I miss a jump on that vid, I'm guiding Desmond with what would logically be the appropriate key sequence. III improved on this a lot, at least I didn't have much trouble in the Desmond sequences, but still frustrating without reason.

User Info: chaoscontrol325

chaoscontrol325
4 years ago#4
That video made it insanely clear that you have no ****ing idea of what you're doing. Stop blaming the game for being really bad at it.
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.

User Info: alphaaltair

alphaaltair
4 years ago#5
you are supposed to use your thumbs you know.
([ { < ]})=====>

User Info: ICEman Morgs

ICEman Morgs
4 years ago#6
... Yeah, you really do just suck at this. You tried to make jumps that I can *see* plain as day that wouldn't work, and I haven't even done that chapter yet.
ICEman Morgs' Ignore list: Making GameFAQs a better place.
GT: Morgneto

User Info: iAmTheTot

iAmTheTot
4 years ago#7
TC I really friggin' hope that was a joke video.
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am.
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - any game, any gamer! Love games? So do we.

User Info: JackApostrophe

JackApostrophe
4 years ago#8
There are points in this series where the controls can be frustrating, and god knows I suck at playing games, but as far as I can tell in that video the problem was 100% poor judgement. Desmond can't double jump.

User Info: TheLegendaryPie

TheLegendaryPie
4 years ago#9
Wow, these controls are some of the most simplistic , you really just suck and can't follow directions.

User Info: shinnok2k5

shinnok2k5
4 years ago#10
Wow this has got to be a joke of some kind
"We live in a world of give and take, but not enough men are willing to give what it takes"
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Why I hate this series

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived