Real World - Not Much Chatter?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Real World - Not Much Chatter?

User Info: William Birkin

William Birkin
4 years ago#1
So, what's up with the real world? I feel as if people aren't interacting nearly as much as they did in the previous games. Every sequence I hop out and try to talk and NOBODY has anything to say (plus it does a poor job of keeping track of which e-mails I've already read.)

I figured, y'know, MAYBE people would have something to say after the whole "early big reveal" part, but, nope, nothing. Is this normal? I keep getting paranoid that my dialogue is glitched and I'm missing stuff.
"StarCraft DESERVES to win!! Too bad it lost to Kingdom Hearts." - Heroic Yoshimitsu

User Info: zenandi

zenandi
4 years ago#2
They couldn't be a**ed to write something generic and meh just to give the fetchquests some context.

And you're expecting more? I wouldn't...

User Info: MustBeAFatChick

MustBeAFatChick
4 years ago#3
I'm surprised you didn't expect sh**** dialogue, considering all you ever hear is "you have my everlasting gratitude" out of everyone you approach.

Why would you think they would bother adding a ton more in that portion of the game?

User Info: Dark_Epathy

Dark_Epathy
4 years ago#4
There is actually a lot of dialogue between the present characters. You unlock more as you go along.
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Real World - Not Much Chatter?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived