Liberation in Boston help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Liberation in Boston help

User Info: reptileboy311

reptileboy311
4 years ago#1
I completed all of the liberation missions, failing one by the docks where I had to chase and kill a smuggler....but...right after I failed it I began the next one, which was the same. After killing the target the old one spawned right there and I killed him. It logged as one of the three I needed to complete the set, but this district stays at 71% disputed, w no other missions to complete it. Do I need to progress in the story? I have no assasin for this district, and the two that I have cannot even complete the easiest contract together...just trying to find out if I need to progress, or if this is glitches and now I'm screwed on this game save....please help

User Info: NarutoLord

NarutoLord
4 years ago#2
Explore Boston. If there is a small fraction of the map that has the liberation mission and you haven't explored that area, the mission marker will not appear.
i5 2500 ~ ASRock Pro3 Gen3 ~ 2 x 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X ~ EVGA GTX 560ti 448Core Classified Ultra 1280MB ~ Corsair 750W ~ Cooler Master HAF 922
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Liberation in Boston help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived