Initiates is (kind of) back (AC3 spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Initiates is (kind of) back (AC3 spoilers)

User Info: Jackalfox

Jackalfox
4 years ago#1
If you go to acinitiates.com, it says Undergoing Scheduled Maintenance. Plus, EscoBlades posted this image on his Facebook page before deleting it-- with the logo at the bottom-right, it seems like one of the images you'd see on the Initiates website. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/603017_516861251688194_169971386_n.png

Interestingly, a while after the site came back online, I refreshed the page, and was greeted by this screen: http://tinyurl.com/aculmzq When I go to the website now, though, it just has the Undergoing Scheduled Maintenance page. I haven't gotten an email about my request, so I don't know if it went through.

Thoughts?
Now Playing - Resident Evil 6 (360), Kingdom Hearts 3D (3DS)

User Info: Bloodlines1191

Bloodlines1191
4 years ago#2
I know I just seen it. I was following it the entire time.
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper

User Info: bobbyrk

bobbyrk
4 years ago#3
These past few days the percentage has really skyrocketed, it was at like 86% or so when I did it this morning.
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.

Bloodlines1191
4 years ago#4
So does this mean Abstergo finally found the Grand Temple and got Desmond's body?" I watched a video saying that it was Abstergo who was hacking the 3.0 and not Erudito. Looks like he was right?

User Info: Jackalfox

Jackalfox
4 years ago#5
Bloodlines1191 posted...
So does this mean Abstergo finally found the Grand Temple and got Desmond's body?" I watched a video saying that it was Abstergo who was hacking the 3.0 and not Erudito. Looks like he was right?

I thought it was obvious that it was Abstergo who was hacking the Animus, considering the icon for the pivot achievement has the Abstergo logo on it.
Now Playing - Resident Evil 6 (360), Kingdom Hearts 3D (3DS)

Bloodlines1191
4 years ago#6
How do I get the key? The request area is closed off.

bobbyrk
4 years ago#7
You can now apply for an activation key for the closed alpha. Unfortunately, my key isn't wanting to activate.

User Info: OfDestiny

OfDestiny
4 years ago#8
I got a key today but when I try to activate it redirects me to the site, but it's down.

bobbyrk
4 years ago#9
Try logging out, clearing the cache, and trying again. That's what I was told to do, and it works now. Interesting stuff, but there's a NDA so I can't discuss it I guess.

User Info: OfDestiny

OfDestiny
4 years ago#10
bobbyrk posted...
Try logging out, clearing the cache, and trying again. That's what I was told to do, and it works now. Interesting stuff, but there's a NDA so I can't discuss it I guess.

Thanks! it worked
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Initiates is (kind of) back (AC3 spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived