necessary to use the convoy system?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. necessary to use the convoy system?

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 years ago#11
Dragon Nexus posted...
How do you open up stores for convoy trading?

Just find them. There are 3 general stores on each map and at least one won't show up until you're within a few feet of it.

I have found all 3 in the Frontier and in Boston, but the one in North Boston still isnt open for convoys. with the others, they were available as soon as I walked in. glitch maybe?

Have you liberated the area it's in? Only thing I can think of...maybe.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln

User Info: BB52700

BB52700
4 years ago#12
Dragon Nexus posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...
How do you open up stores for convoy trading?

Just find them. There are 3 general stores on each map and at least one won't show up until you're within a few feet of it.

I have found all 3 in the Frontier and in Boston, but the one in North Boston still isnt open for convoys. with the others, they were available as soon as I walked in. glitch maybe?

Have you liberated the area it's in? Only thing I can think of...maybe.

I havent reached the point where you do the Liberation missions (im in sequence 6) I guess its not too big of a deal as I have 5 stores I can trade with, but i tend to have OCD about video game things like this lol
I do the best Chewbacca impression EVER!

User Info: Coontemptus

Coontemptus
4 years ago#13
Nah, not necessary at all. You make enough money to buy everything from just normally playing the game. Even if you want to get 100% on the game, you can manually trade a few skins to get the last little bit. The money I have on my character after getting 100% is almost exactly equal to the amount I gained from trading.

So not really needed.
Sic semper tyrannis

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
4 years ago#14
I never do those Convoy or Ship stuffs, and I just barely had enough to complete game, the main mission that is.
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. necessary to use the convoy system?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived