OMG new spirit ability is awesome! (Betrayal spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. OMG new spirit ability is awesome! (Betrayal spoilers)

User Info: meb7000

meb7000
4 years ago#1
Oh man, it didn't take more than 5 minutes blazing through the Boston rooftops before I fell in love with the new Power of the Eagle! It's like Ubisoft recognized that AC3 had a complete lack of quality roof-hopping and is giving a consolation gift to all of the players. Now, we can swiftly and smoothly teleport across the buildings, accomplish brutally awesome Eagle Assassinations, and now we can use Eagle Vision...as a freaking EAGLE.

There's a chance I may have more fun just traversing cities with this power than actually playing the DLC. ;)

Anyone else agree!

User Info: Seahawker

Seahawker
4 years ago#2
Yes, I'm loving the eagle ability as well. Now if only I could find some civilians to rescue from the bluuecoats I'd be set.
Do you know what they call alternative medicine that's been proved to work? Medicine. ~~Tim Minchin
Feel free to add me on Xbox Live GT: Shihoku101

User Info: sakurayule

sakurayule
4 years ago#3
Seahawker posted...
Now if only I could find some civilians to rescue from the bluuecoats I'd be set.

Amen. It's all I have left too.
\_(ツ)_/

User Info: Makotoren

Makotoren
4 years ago#4
makes me think of batman's grapling hook in arkham city

User Info: Seahawker

Seahawker
4 years ago#5
Seahawker posted...
Now if only I could find some civilians to rescue from the bluuecoats I'd be set.

Amen. It's all I have left too.

I found a good place to get them. If you go to where the lake/pond on the west side there's a respawning rescue. Just go a few blocks away and come back and it's there to complete again.
Do you know what they call alternative medicine that's been proved to work? Medicine. ~~Tim Minchin
Feel free to add me on Xbox Live GT: Shihoku101
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. OMG new spirit ability is awesome! (Betrayal spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived