Looking for wolf pack players

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Looking for wolf pack players

User Info: Social_Sin

Social_Sin
3 years ago#11
Feel free to add me as well, especially if you know what a poisoned target looks like.

I've already got all the dark costumes + the relic for finishing wolfpack on every level (done with a team of 4 so I know what I'm doing ;)

Just send me a message on XBL so I know where you got my Tag from and what for, GT is in the sig.
GT: Social Sin
Fanboys = The bane of any intelligent individual

User Info: viper_3240

viper_3240
3 years ago#12
not to grow a huge ego or anything, but if anyone is looking for wolf pack players then hit me up. I can get to senquence 4 in one kill, and I can show others how to do it. I have also completed 2 of them 1 of which was by myself. I can typically get to 19 by myself after that it's just by luck of the draw I try to find the right one and not a body guard. I will not steal your kill so you don't have to worry about that. Hit me up if anyone wants to play Death Stalker50. I am an adult so you won't be hearing some kid play.

User Info: BluesSoul617

BluesSoul617
3 years ago#13
Any good player can get to round 4 on the first kill. It starts to get harder around the 20s on solo. I just started playing too. Multiple good players a lobby should at LEAST have four minutes remaining constantly.

When I came to this topic, I assume everyone's at least good as me or better in this topic.
Blues Soul 617

BluesSoul617
3 years ago#14
I'll probably add everyone that posted here so I'm more likely to be online with at least one person.
Blues Soul 617

BluesSoul617
3 years ago#15
I've deleted some people that didn't respond when I asked to play Wolfpack...
Blues Soul 617

User Info: Witch757

Witch757
3 years ago#16
I'm online right now as of Sun Apr 14/2013, anyone want to do some Wolfpack? I only need one more Dark costume to unlock and if I can find a good player we can do so in private. Such 2 players can be all 25 levels so long as you sync nearly every kill and work on geeting as many Hidden/Incognito kills as possible -- easily done. Hit me up:

Gamertag - Wichtby just but in AC3 multiplayer in either text or voice when you send a friend request.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Looking for wolf pack players

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived