My Review Of The Tyranny Of King Washington: The Betrayal

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. My Review Of The Tyranny Of King Washington: The Betrayal

User Info: TGGReviews13

TGGReviews13
4 years ago#1
http://thisgengamereviews.blogspot.com/2013/03/assassins-creed-iii-tyranny-of-king.html

It's been pretty disappointing so far but I hope EP3 is awesome and changes my mind about the whole series.

User Info: usfjustin84

usfjustin84
4 years ago#2
I agree entirely with your review, it's been very lack luster and a big disappointment. I feel they just kind of threw in some animal powers and that was it. The alternate story line has a lot of potential and Ubisoft did nothing to exploit it.Although I didn't have any issues with the AI on the mission in which they fight with you, on that mission Connor just froze into place like he had just seen Medusa's face. I can't say I'm eagerly awaiting episode 3 after the first two have been a big let down, but since I have the season pass I'm sure I'll play it once for closure then forget all about it.
Xbox Live Gamertag: New BelgiumBeer
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. My Review Of The Tyranny Of King Washington: The Betrayal

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived