how do i start the tyranny dlc?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. how do i start the tyranny dlc?

User Info: ALV9

ALV9
4 years ago#1
having trouble figuring out how to begin playing the tyranny dlc... everything is downloaded... excuse my stupidity

User Info: BayouJoe

BayouJoe
4 years ago#2
It should be right there at the main screen, instead of playing AC3 (main game) scroll down to dlc. After you hit start you choose between "Single Player", "Multiplayer" or " The Tyranny of...".
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

User Info: ALV9

ALV9
4 years ago#3
BayouJoe posted...
It should be right there at the main screen, instead of playing AC3 (main game) scroll down to dlc.

sry man not sure wat ur talkn bout, i see...
single player
multiplayer
the tyranny in game dlc (which i cant seem to play)
options
extras
uplay

User Info: BayouJoe

BayouJoe
4 years ago#4
I would try deleting and redownloading then, I just tested it on mine to make sure and it worked fine.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
4 years ago#5
Are you sure to have both Episodes? You could not be able to playing "Betrayal" without Episode 1.
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. how do i start the tyranny dlc?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived